Drip: Email Marketing

Drip: Email Marketing

by Drip

Email and SMS marketing automation for ecommerce stores

FightCamp

Drip is an excellent marketing automation tool. It's both simple to use out of the box, and is highly customizable to fit all of our complex needs. We love the split testing features, as well as the data visualizations provided to highlight what's working and what has room to improve. We've always had great experience with Support & the technical team — anytime we have a question, they work with us right away. They're constantly releasing improvements and new useful features, which means the platform and available tools just keep getting better. Drip has become a very reliable revenue generator for our company. Highly recommend.

The Billboard 500 Club

Drip is the most powerful advanced tool I've ever used for business. It tracks your customer journey including the pages and products they visited even if they haven't purchased yet. I highly recommend this for all Shopify stores who want to take their business to the next level.

FRANC

Drip is the best email marketing software we have ever used, its the perfect cross between MailChimp (the visuals and ease of use) and Hubspot (the CRM and advanced capacities). Visually it's a treat to work with and the team is constantly coming out with updates and improvements, never stagnant. Highly reccommend.

Imperial Blades Wholesale | Oscillating Blades | RidgelineTool.com

This is the most impressive email marketing tool I have used....and I have used them all. The segmentation powers are wonderful, the email builder is elegant and easy and most important, it is powerful. The tool syncs really well with Shopify and gives some great insight to customers.

Now, that being said...one HUGE thing is missing. Customer Tags do not sync. That is a shame and would be one needed improvement. Putting that aside, Drip is where it is at.

Amo Pura

I moved from omnisend to Drip. The extra segmentation features really help deliver that perfect customer experience, making each email seem like it was personally written. Worth the extra money!

NatureCity

Drip is the best-automated email system four for Shopify Plus or Big commerce. It is an excellent email system I would recommend trying.

Peacock Alley

Solid ESP and an evergrowing platform that is intuitive enough for less savvy digital users and experienced email marketers alike. Segmentation is a breeze.

Ross Street Roasting Co.

I've been using Drip for over 4 months now, and I'm in love. I was able to get valuable automated flows running in a few days that have consistently driven sales for me, as well as giving me easy and quick ways to send out broadcast messages to my customers - using fantastic filtering/targeting criteria. And when I've needed support, the Drip team is always ready in the Live Chat - and they're super nice to talk to while quickly helping me solve problems or challenges. Can't recommend this app enough - More than worth it!

January 9, 2020

Wow, Ross Street Roasting Co., the feeling is mutual. We love it when our customers get the most out of using every feature in Drip and have great experiences with our Support team! Thank you for your review.

Ippodo Tea USA & Canada

Drip has been good to us. Very clean and effective email management. Absolutely amazing customer support that's always there for you. Thank you!

January 9, 2020

Thank you, Ippodo Tea, for the review. We love providing melt-your-face customer service via chat or email!

The Spice House

We’ve been using Drip for a while now, and it’s been great to watch their evolution from just email to an ecommerce CRM. They’ve helped us way beyond sending emails. Drip collects all sorts of data, then helps us get to know our customers and what they want so we can bring them an experience like they’d get at our brick-and-mortar stores. Love Drip, love working with their team, and can’t wait to see what they do next.

January 9, 2020

Thank you, Spice House, for such a thoughtful review. We enjoy providing our customers with the resources to make personalized and engaging interactions with their customers, so they never lose that special in-person touch you all can offer in-store.