Drip: Email and SMS Marketing

Email and SMS marketing automation for ecommerce

$19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Health Direct

Drip has been a solid backbone to build excellent post-purchase automation. Their workflows also allow us to build "intelligent" campaigns instead of just sending a series of emails that is responsive to customers' decisions and preferences. The support team is easy to work with too. We highly recommend this.

Ronco Kitchen Accessories

Drip is great and makes email marketing easy. The integration with Shopify is seamless. Importing subscriber, setting up signup forms and creating campaigns are quick and easy to setup. The Shopify specific workflows makes setting up abandon cart, welcome series, and review request really easy.

Integrated Tarot

I was using Drip prior to migrating to Shopify - and was very happy with it. The transition to Shopify was seamless, and it works perfectly. I'm very happy with it.

Vibrant Meals

Drip has been a game changer for our team. Outside of being able to schedule and send individual campaigns and building highly functional workflows, the analytics are invaluable. We have a whole new understanding of how our communication is directly impacting sales and revenue.

Free Pour Jenny's

Drip is a comprehensive email marketing platform which is very easy to use. I found it easy to import a customer list, and to set up workflows, including abandoned cart emails and welcome emails for new subscribers. Drip has great customer service, too!

Rebel Raw

We've used a variety of email marketing platforms, but none have been integrated as well with Shopify as Drip. Drip is very user friendly, along with having excellent automation workflows.

Fetch and Co

Mailchimp. Klavio. Convert Kit. We have used them all. Our Shopify store was really looking to level up with automations for both our brick and mortar and online shop. What is the point of all those subscribers if you don't nurture them? Drip has several levels of support and training and someone is always willing to help. I can't wait to set up more automations and see some return.

GO SMILE

We've used many different platforms in the past and Drip by far has been the best Email Marketing platform we've used. Resources and customer service are always readily available, helping you walk through any tutorial you need help in whether it's customer segmentation, workflows, or campaigns. On top of that, Drip revenue has attributed 37%-40% of our e-commerce business in the last couple of months. AMAZING results. We have been very happy using Drip :)

Modern Resale

Drip makes building relationships with our clients a breeze with automated email communications. We choose the message and the frequency and drip makes it happen. Setting up the work flows is easy once you get going. Great customer support too!

JACKSN

I really needed a tool to help me with my email marketing and this is IT! It's super easy, intuitive and fun to use. I highly recomend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6