Drip Ecommerce CRM

Drip Ecommerce CRM

by Drip

Personalize multi-channel customer journeys at scale

Peacock Alley

Solid ESP and an evergrowing platform that is intuitive enough for less savvy digital users and experienced email marketers alike. Segmentation is a breeze.

Ross Street Roasting Co.

I've been using Drip for over 4 months now, and I'm in love. I was able to get valuable automated flows running in a few days that have consistently driven sales for me, as well as giving me easy and quick ways to send out broadcast messages to my customers - using fantastic filtering/targeting criteria. And when I've needed support, the Drip team is always ready in the Live Chat - and they're super nice to talk to while quickly helping me solve problems or challenges. Can't recommend this app enough - More than worth it!

January 9, 2020

Wow, Ross Street Roasting Co., the feeling is mutual. We love it when our customers get the most out of using every feature in Drip and have great experiences with our Support team! Thank you for your review.

Ippodo Tea USA & Canada

Drip has been good to us. Very clean and effective email management. Absolutely amazing customer support that's always there for you. Thank you!

January 9, 2020

Thank you, Ippodo Tea, for the review. We love providing melt-your-face customer service via chat or email!

The Spice House

We’ve been using Drip for a while now, and it’s been great to watch their evolution from just email to an ecommerce CRM. They’ve helped us way beyond sending emails. Drip collects all sorts of data, then helps us get to know our customers and what they want so we can bring them an experience like they’d get at our brick-and-mortar stores. Love Drip, love working with their team, and can’t wait to see what they do next.

January 9, 2020

Thank you, Spice House, for such a thoughtful review. We enjoy providing our customers with the resources to make personalized and engaging interactions with their customers, so they never lose that special in-person touch you all can offer in-store.

OutdoorVitals

When we switched to Drip we were able to track conversions as they related to our automated email sequences much better! We we also able to track the lifetime value of our customers well! It's easy to use, has the features we need, and really does a better job than any other ECRM we've used so far.

January 9, 2020

Yay, OutdoorVitals, we're happy to hear we can provide the features you're looking for in an ECRM! Thanks for your review.

HOS Home

Great service, the success management is superb! The team work with you on strategy and really make an impact, Would highly recommend Drip!

January 9, 2020

Thank you, HOS Home, for your review! Our Customer Success team is excellent at helping make folks successful with their use of Drip. So much so that we decided to create a webinar series featuring their great advice! Check it out here. https://www.drip.com/learn/webinars

Resin Obsession

I LOVE how Drip integrates with my store. It pulls in customer information and allows me to segment and target customers based upon purchase history. I've used a couple of other email service providers and none come close to the functionality that Drip provides.

January 9, 2020

We do love making it easy for you and your team to view customer data points for faster segmentation and seamless personalization!

TheSoapery

I switched from Mailchimp to Drip a few months a go and I'm really impressed with the features that Drip has. You can create amazing workflows using pretty complex logic, and its pretty easy to use too.

The guys at Drip have been really helpful getting things set up and moving, James especially.

January 9, 2020

We're glad to hear that our team was able to provide a smooth transition onto Drip! Thank you for your review, The Soapery!

Got Drip

It's already a winning app in and of itself. Add the fact that their support team is SPOT ON, and you've got a complete beast! These guys really care about your success and setting up your account, using it properly, and creating an amazing revenue channel for your store. They even follow up with you if they see you aren't doing something right within your Drip account. Bottom line...Full Send on Drip.

Christian- Got Drip

January 9, 2020

Hey Christian, Thanks for the review! Our Support team believes in providing that melt-your-face service to all of our customers via chat or email support. We've also got great resources, like MyDrip to help you get started and grow your use of the platform. Check it out! https://my.drip.com/

Mountain Goat Software

Shopify and Drip are two essential tools that allow us to do what we do. By integrating them together, we can serve our customers better and faster. Nobody likes getting marketing messages that make no sense and with these integrations we can know that everything is always up to date and we're communicating effectively with our customers. The integration 'just works', there's really not a lot you need to do other than plug it in and get going. Drip and Shopify are well paired together.

January 9, 2020

Thank you, Mountain Goat Software, for your review! Drip and Shopify do go together like peanut butter and jelly but without the sticky mess.

Previous 1