Drip: Email Marketing

Drip: Email Marketing

by Drip

Email and SMS marketing automation for ecommerce stores

LNOC Store

Drip is both easy to use and really powerful. There's nothing that you can't do with it! You can connect multiple services just like Shopify and set up pretty much anything you want to retarget your customers and send them e-mails. Greatest service ever!

Natch Essentials

This app has been great in scaling our DTC business. There tech team (Andrew Koch in particular) has been amazing in ensuring we are running at our email campaigns the best they can be!

Levi Kreis

I can't believe how easy Drip integration with Shopify is. Truly makes my work so much more effective. And it seems like they keep trying to improve it along the way. The best.

SubarzSweets

Drip makes everything so much easier and the customer support is wonderful! I highly recommend using Drip.

Bontasana

Easy to manage, understand and set up. This solution has everything you need to implement complex automation strategies.

ST Online, Inc

We've had amazing success using Drip to manage our customer communications to our email database. A solid Shopify integration, a strong ROI, and solid support to boot!

Evolution Power Tools UK

I'm about 6 months into using DRIP with Shopify. It's a powerful toolset that lets you access customer segment for targeted email coms. I have a c 90k mailing list and the brilliance of DRIP is that i can segment that list down with a handful of logic statements to a tiny focused group that i know are on the cusp of a purchase and only require the lightest of nudges to pull the trigger. I drive about 30k of monthly revenue from it, you can work out the ROAS for yourselves. It's easy to use, quick to learn, the staff are responsive to requests and the reporting is accurate and simple to digest. Once you've factored in your attribution into the wider scheme of GAnalytics ecommerce reporting it's a beautifully effective addition to any marketers toolbox. Oh yeh, 6 months in, it's never fallen down on me once. I wish all store apps were this good.

May Flowers

I'm just getting started but Drip seems to be the email service provider for me (business owner, multiple hats)! Super user friendly and the analytics are easy to read

May 17, 2021

Thanks, May Flowers! Glad you're loving how user-friendly Drip is—especially for someone who is wearing so many hats. That's music to our ears.

(Oh, we're diggin' your "Dried Collection" of arrangements. They're incredible!)

Fazl Socks

Drip provides excellent customer service, the staff are always friendly and quick to help! We love Drip!

May 17, 2021

Handmade, fair-trade socks made by happy ladies? What's not to love about YOU, Fazl Socks!? Glad to be on your team. Keep crushin' it!

Ixil Collective

I switched to Drip from Mailchimp and enjoy their automatic re-targetting and it's just so much easier to use and design emails and automatations. Love it.

Previous 1 3 4 5