Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Sell coffee with your logo on it! We dropship! USA Dropshipper

PRIDE NUTRITION

Love Dripshipper and their products...the coffee is always fresh, they have a great variety and the app is so easy to use for quick delivery!

fellowshipcoffee

The app is great & integrates easily, the coffee is delicious as you can see from all the reviews (except 1 guy who said it was worse than Folgers, not sure what his deal is). The issue people run into is the price. Yeah, if you want to hit that middle of the road price range, you're going to be looking at a <10% profit. But the coffee is good enough to market as premium & you can be doing >25% profit. For those bitching about "this is impossible to run a business!!" customer service replied to me in less than a business day, and frankly, if you're whining that you can't run a business effectively when literally everything but marketing is handled, you're weird & need to get more experience in literally any other business model, because this is basically setting up a website & running a few ads. I mean essentially you're an affiliate marketer except you get to set your own margins. Alright, rant over, I'm heading back to catch the end of the Greco ranking tournament.

PS - If you subscribe to Flowrestling, it would be cool to support the darn sport, I mean we all love Freestyle & Collegiate & BTS, but then nobody tunes in for Greco at all? Come on guys, let's do better!

PPS - Chael Sonnen just posted a video about Bo Nickal at WTT & how he may be the best wrestler in the world, and frankly, I'm not sure that I can disagree. I mean Bo won, what, his 3rd NCAA Championship this year & barely cracked a smile! The guy's a monster.

PPPS - The customer service for Dripshipper is really cool, and I am assuming they'll forgive me for getting off track with this review. Coffee is important, but sports change lives!

PPPPS - I'm going to think of a way to brand & market coffee to the wrestling community, nobody steal my idea.

Have a great day, God bless.

No Gi Nation

So far so good! We've ordered our samples and are in the process of getting our coffee shop up and running. Customer service has been incredibly responsive through the whole process.

Gears and Grinds Coffee

What a great app! I wanted to start my own coffee business but didn’t have all the resources to source beans, roast them, ship them etc. This app solves all of those problems! You can design the coffee you want to sell and build a brand pretty easily! Uncomplicated and easy to use. The developers are quick to respond whenever you have questions as well! If I were to add any suggestion, it would be that the interface is only available for use on a pc and it would be a better user experience if it could be used on a mobile device or tablet. Yes you can make money selling this coffee. I definitely make money using this app!

A 2 Z & BACK

I used this fantastic product to increase my sales and productivity. I have just started and have had many business offers

Making God Smile Store

I had an issue with an order, they replaced the order and shipped out a new order quickly. Awesome!

RFP Coffee cup.com

Joanna has been very helpful. I am new in starting my business and have had many question. Joanna has been most helpful in answering and guiding me along. I hope to have a long and prosperous relationship with Dripshipper. In part thank you Joanna Rfpcoffeecup.com Robert

planbcoffee

Amazing app folks. I would recommend it to any one who wants to sell coffee. It is easy and fun to use.

Kota Trading Company

Dripshipper integrates so well with Shopify....it's been a breeze to use so far. And, I've had a couple Customer Service requests that were answered quickly and easily. I would definitely recommend!

Paladin Coffee

I’m having a great time with this app so far. It's very easy to use and perfectly stable. The coffee is fantastic! I love the aroma and the taste is just great! This might sound strange to say, but I buy the coffee for myself. In other words, my own product is something I enjoy very much. Rest assured that you will be selling high-quality coffee.

As for customer service, Joanna and Danny are extremely helpful. I ask them the simplest questions and they promptly get back to me. You will get the personal attention you need.

The black and white labels look good. My logo has a black background and they still turned out well. Overall, the bags look spiffy.

In my experience, shipping times vary from 4 to 7 business days in the US. Test the shipping times yourself and let your customers know what to expect.

I cannot help addressing the 1-star review below. The app is perfectly stable, the coffee is not expensive given its quality, and shipping is free within the US. It’s true that international shipping is expensive, but this has more to do with the realities of logistics than anything else.

I fully recommend this app. If you learn how to market, you will get results.

UPDATE: I'm getting great reviews from customers. The quality is boss. The aroma is amazing! So far no problems with shipping!