Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Sell coffee with your logo on it! We dropship! USA Dropshipper

Don’t Be A Prick Coffee Co.

Danny is great & is actually willing to help! But Joanna is so frustrating! They would be better off without her dealing with customers. Her communication is terrible, she should be saying “let me figure that out for you” rather than ignoring your question. You ask a simple question & she will give you the wrong answer…. On their physical website my store randomly disconnected.

FORCES

The system is perfect. It would be helpful if you could further strengthen sales to overseas. I sincerely hope that you can make bulk orders overseas.

The Rustic Roast

This application is useful for an initial start up. It usually ships in plastic bags, butt he larger coffee bags I got shipped to me in a bigger envelope taped together, which is not appealing for order fulfillment. The preview logo is still compressed but prints well on the package.

Wuli Keopi

i cant find the customer service button. do you have the product price list? How can i approach customer service?

Great Dane Coffee Company

UPDATE: Heard back. At least got a substantive answer about the problems our customers having. There is so much potential here. I hope they can improve customer service; we want to stay with them because of the things they do well.

____________

The logistics are decent. What we give up in profit margin, we get back in services that allow us to focus on brand building and marketing. BUT...

But, Dripshipper Team, your communication when there’s a problem or when one of our customers has a problem has been awful. Please, please, please start taking OUR customer service issues more seriously.

I’m not going to go into the specific problems here, because I respect you, appreciate you, and want you to succeed. But go look at our recent chats and your responses. It’s as if you just don’t CARE what our customers are experiencing or how that might affect our brand.

Your most recent reply was beyond apathetic. It’s clear u didn’t read our entire message. And this responding 24 hours later crap...we’ll, I just don’t see how we can have a successful long-term relationship without more serious interaction.

I hope u see this and respond. I sure can’t get good answers or satisfaction through the app.

Even so I gave u three stars instead of one, because you do many things well.

The concern for me is that your customer service is MY weakest link.

Van Gogh Coffee

I like to get to know the app thoroughly to get a better scope of how it works and then submit a better review.

420 COFFEE COMPANY

So far so good but having issues uploading a logo . Coffee is great and very fresh I’m told however my shipment of samples was lost by the post So I still don’t know lol

58 North Coffee

The app is getting 3 stars from me because of the ease of loading it to the store. Just a few clicks and the products are there. I like the fact you can add your own logo. That part was the big seller for me. The problem is that there is no ability to cancel orders. In less than 1 week I've made about $175 in sales. Because of Shopify ignores their own security features, I've had to refund all but $50 of it. I've spent about that much on advertising. I don't know if Dripshipper processed those orders or not. I emailed them explaining what's going on. So if they aren't cancelled, I'm going to be paying for coffee for whoever getting free coffee.

June 8, 2020

I'm sorry to hear about that. Perhaps we need to add a feature that allows you to turn off the auto-pay feature and have you do it manually so you have more control over the process. We have a cancellations window after an order is paid for that we use to allow merchants to cancel an order by reaching out to our customer service.

Smart Alecs

So far I like the App and the orders have shipped out quick. Coffee is great quality. But, I haven't gotten tracking info for/to my customers. I can't find in the app where to verify the settings , and their customer service closes at 4pm. I don't see an email help or contact info. Why can't I send an email for help? If I can, put it in the app where I can see it. Only a chat box that closes at 4pm. Or for an extra fee, I can have extra support. Wow :(

June 8, 2020

Great! :) Thanks for your review!

TOMÁ US

Cant install the app..... why ?

The page you were looking for doesn't exist.
You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.

April 30, 2020

Hi there! If you contact our customer support, I’d be more than happy to help you :)

Previous 1