Recensioner (296)

• 7 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 10 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
30 mars 2023

We have been very pleased with our experience with Dripshipper so far, and look forward to continually working with them.

Brass Beans Roasting Company
6 juni 2018

I have to say so far Danny and dripshipper has been fantastic, even though I am still early in setting up my store, Danny has been great at answering questions. I ordered some samples and just received them and the first one I tried was delicious, Rwanden medium roast.

Camarosmith Coffee
10 september 2018

This is App Makes the whole process seamless. There support is there to help any way they can during business hours. Highly recommend!

Modest Mug
20 februari 2019

Amazing app folks. I would recommend it to any one who wants to sell coffee. It is easy and fun to use.

planbcoffee
Aruba
24 november 2019

My store is better because of Dripshipper. The customer service I received was prompt, friendly and helpful. I look forward to the ways in which I'll be able to utilize Dripshipper and make my store rich with possibilities because of this app. Thank you!

YKYN! You Know You Need so take a look!
Redigerat 12 juli 2020

This is a great idea, It nicely adds a simple niche to my store that attracts additional sales. And its order processing is easy

Kelsey-McGuire
17 juni 2020

The product tastes amazing and the packaging looks great too! I love the fast shipping and the variety of coffees. $25 a month is a fair price for such a nice service. My only wish is that we move towards more environmentally friendly packaging.

Swill & Burro
28 dagar användning av appen
20 maj 2019

So far so good! We've ordered our samples and are in the process of getting our coffee shop up and running. Customer service has been incredibly responsive through the whole process.

No Gi Nation
25 dagar användning av appen
23 april 2019

I used this fantastic product to increase my sales and productivity. I have just started and have had many business offers

A 2 Z & BACK
25 dagar användning av appen
22 maj 2018

The support I have received thus far has been excellent. Everything is transparent and easy to understand. My only suggestion would be more label options (perhaps in color) and possibly better coffee information (exact sourcing information). Other than that, its an awesome app! Bravo!

Use My Discount Code: EXPLORE and Take 15% Off