Dripshipper: Coffee & Tea , 291 recensioner

• 7 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 10 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
24 augusti 2018

The process and customer service was a breeze just waiting on my sample to finalize the review

Baby Wanna Play
7 dagar användning av appen
23 juli 2020

Really love this app. We are new and already getting good reviews on the 12 pack single serve capsules. We've also got multiple requests for a 12 Pack Variety or Flavored Single Serve capsules would be an immediate best seller.

Sippin Java Coffee Co.
17 juli 2018

I gave them a 5 star review as I truly enjoy coffee and I wanted to share the coffee experience with my customers. My online shop also sells print on demand cups and mugs. I received prompt service via email. As for the monthly fee, it is reasonable as the company need to make a profitable business. This is just part of the cost of doing business in any market whether it is online or brick and mortar.

Belladora Mercantile
26 november 2019

I love it. Products are good, shipping is fast, and mostly, backend team is very supportive in all need.

ViaGleam
22 juli 2018

The live support it's fast and helpful. Also a really good idea, can easily build a brand around coffee.

Bebear Co
Storbritannien
4 dagar användning av appen
28 december 2022

So far so good. I'm just getting it all set up and getting to know it properly but so far I like the help I'm getting, the tutorials, etc. There are some small discrepancies though so just double check if you're unsure and they will be helpful in a timely manner

BlissedOutCoffee
Ungefär 3 timmar användning av appen
The Doughty Organization svarade 27 januari 2023

Thank you for your review!

Love it when we have a happy merchant!

Let us know if we can be of any help.

If there is anything else you could need, please feel to reach out to us via live chat inside the app.

8 maj 2018

So far great app. Easy to use and support is top notch. I would recommend this product so try it out.

Ashlyngrey
3 dagar användning av appen
17 maj 2018

I'm pleased with the app so far and Danny is very responsive to questions. I think it has so much potential to be a great dropshipping tool in the coffee niche.

I'd like to see more features implemented, such as custom labels and international shipping (they are working on it). I'm not selling yet, just getting started so I cannot talk about the coffee quality or customer feedback.

I'd like to see descriptions improved. They are very short and do not offer sufficient information. Knowing about the bean quality (AA - AAA and so on), process (hand-picked, sun-dried, washed, etc.), caffeine levels and variant recommendations for customers who have no idea (light, medium or dark roast depending on the type) would make things easier. Mockups are also much needed!

Overall a good app and I hope it will keep improving. Cheers.

Coffee Till The Coffin