Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Sell coffee with your logo on it! We dropship! USA Dropshipper

Magic Valley Coffee

Okay, so I've had them for some time now. I need to drop some honesty. They have good coffee product. However, it takes much longer than 3 days to ship. I have orders going past a week regularly. Irritated customers who are eagerly waiting for their coffee have to wait this long and it hurts your brand reputation. I may have to look elsewhere for services. That said, they have good customer service, but when it boils down to the details. They're slow and it hurts your company.

Josef Coffee

App works great! Customer service is helpful! The coffee is incredibly fresh. Happy to partner with them. 2 stars off because we've had a high percentage of orders ship later than the "ships within 3 business days" they claim. Will update the review to 5 stars if/when more orders start shipping on time.

Blackstrap Coffee

The app is easy to use as a whole. If you use the custom labels there is a substantial wait time from when you are wanting to upload a label, to review, to print to launch. At this point I would assume the start to finish process would be about 14 days, exact time for the free trial, to actually test how this process works. I would like to see an inventory list when adding new products to sell to make sure you do not double down on roasts. I have yet to market this company simply because I am unsure how well this app works with Shopify and how quick everything ships. I believe it all comes back to the label process and the inefficiency there.

Ranger Candy Coffee

I've been using this company for a year now. They started out great with wonderful shipping turn around times and amazing products, then the new year hit and danny has lost control of his company. K-cups always come busted open, shipping times are not 2-3 days your customer is going to wait over a week to get their product. the coffee beans are great they really are but the premium stand your company use to be is gone.

2 Next