Dripshipper US/EU Dropshipping
Sell your own brand of coffee! We dropship! US/EU Dropshipper
Popular with businesses in the United States
Speed tested: no impact to your online store
Cant install the app..... why ?
The page you were looking for doesn't exist.
You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.
Hi there! If you contact our customer support, I’d be more than happy to help you :)
Kikos Coffee & Tea
I have to say that im satisfy with the app. The product is good and customer service was good. I believe they grew too much and now they dont even have time to meet and talk expansion of my company. I have been asking to meet for a week and they dont want to. This is disappointed. they are big now and dont pay attention to the ones that supported them at the beginning.
With huge potential to be 5/5 and one of the dominating apps on the market. I have a lot of faith in this app and have been told there are some updates addressing my cons in the next few weeks. I'll update my review when and if this occurs. The most important required change is to improve the private label system. This is the main selling point of the app and it’s far from adequate.
- 1 of the 2 employees (it seems there are 2 public employees who put their name to customer service/articles at least) offers great customer service with fast response times, adequate English and makes genuine attempts to answer the question. The other is horrible. Feels like a cheap outsourced agent being paid $1/hr. Fails to understand English, does not read your full message. Think Aliexpress service.
- Once custom labels are integrated better, the current pricing is great. Currently, it's not fantastic, but wouldn't say it's awful either.
- Easy to import products
- A huge range of products
- Shipping cost already included into all products at all weights to keep things simple
- Dev offers multiple diff apps to dropship e.g. also does beard care, jewelry and pop apparel. This could mean the audience/$$$ potential is greater for the dev, meaning we may expect better updates with a greater financial incentive to the dev in the future.
- SKUs seem uniform and clean
- Free labels are ugly (though 2 of them out of 6 are passible though makes the entire business difficult and will increase your ad spending). Free labels also should have more options e.g. it shows 12oz on the package, but what if the customer changes the bag size to 1LB? What if they change their grind? If the photo isn’t changing, some customers (from my years of e-commerce experience over multiple stores) some customers feel their product isn’t correct.
- Paid labels are super limited e.g. to add 1 single flavour of coffee, each variant needs both a separate label and a separate product page. If you want to offer a Caramel coffee, with aa 12oz, 1lb and 2lb option, that's 3 separate product pages. Impossible to add a drop down box like any normal website.
- Uniform descriptions (most product descriptions are different from the rest, meaning the user has to re-write them all from scratch
- Little info on each product, including if I check the 2 suppliers Dripshipping uses
- Product weight isn't correct on import meaning shipping costs are incorrect. This requires user has to manually add them all (and guess at that given we know the product weight, but not the weight of the label, packaging etc.)
- The pricing model is not well thought out. Usually it becomes cheaper when buying in bulk, but this is random. Sometimes it's cheaper per gram, and then sometimes it's more expensive as you go up the weights (in terms of the cost to us and the RRP). This needs to be thought out properly.
- FAQs are all horribly written, needs to be re-written by the dev or outsourced to someone more competent (hell, I'll even do them in exchange for a discount on my app cost). More FAQs in general are required.
- Product names are not uniform e.g. “12oz” and “1 LB” are not written in the same fashion. These tiny details show a lot of the work was rushed or written by someone with ESL. Requires more polish.
- Advertises as able to ship globally, but we all know no one is paying internationally shipping rates on items like 12oz coffee. It costs $20-$30USD to ship anything outside of the U.S. No one will pay $50USD for a 12oz bag of coffee including shipping. This is a gimmick (though the shipping costs of course are of no fault of Dripshipping)
Colombiana Coffee Company
11/11/2019 - UPDATE: Looks like Dripshipper made even more changes that have negatively affected my shop and brand. They have added a new roasting partner with new coffee options and flavors which was initially a good thing but now the coffee is not roast to order. That "roast to order" niche was a selling point and often a way to get past slow delivery. It also allowed customers to customize their coffee. Now everything is a medium roast. I've now lost customers that prefer a darker roast coffee. They just can't seem to get this thing right.
10/8/2019 - UPDATE: I looks like Dripshipper made some improvements. The last several orders placed have gone out in a matter of a couple of days. In one case it went out the same day. I have to say I was impressed with that. I've updated my review to four stars. The only thing missing now is a logo'd packing slip with the shipment.
August 2019 ;
I have been using Dripshipper for several months now. There are definitely pros and cons and it is becoming harder & harder to overcome the cons with customers each day. Depending on the type of brand you want to build Dripshipper may not be your best choice. Definitely not a choice for a "Premium" or "Luxury" brand.
- The coffee is excellent! They really know what they are doing in the selection and roasting process.
- It is definitely fresh and roast to order. No complaints there.
- Free shipping.
- Customer service responds quickly.
- Although customer service responds quickly, you may not like the take it or leave it attitude they sometimes come across with. "Sorry our shipping is backed up do to high volume". That's it, nothing else, no "we are expanding production or hiring more people to meet the demand, please be patient". Just "your order isn't very important to us so we are going to take our sweet time fulfilling it."
- Order fulfillment is SLOOOOOOW! When I first signed up they met three business days like clockwork and it was manageable with customers. Recent orders have taken as much as a week and now DS has set their policy to 3-5 business days. Rather than ratchet up production to meet the demand they simply extended their lead times. Not cool!
- You don't get much in return for the $25 per month subscription fee. No colored labels or bag options (those are extra for "custom" products even though the labels are print on demand and could be color). No nice boxes to be shipped in. No real perks that normally come with shopify app subscriptions.
- No logo'd packing slip with orders. They just stuff the coffee in a USPS box or cardboard envelope, tape the hell out of it, and ship it. Not very attractive when it arrives at your customer.
- The K-cups do not have your logo on the seals. Just a generic "coffee" seal.
I would gladly pay more for a premium subscription that met some of these glaring needs. Unfortunately Dripshipper is really just a side business for Old Chicago Coffee Company and seemingly not a focus of development for them. I will continue to use them until I can find something better. If nothing else, the quality of the coffee is good and the free shipping makes the pricing tolerable.
Magic Valley Coffee
Okay, so I've had them for some time now. I need to drop some honesty. They have good coffee product. However, it takes much longer than 3 days to ship. I have orders going past a week regularly. Irritated customers who are eagerly waiting for their coffee have to wait this long and it hurts your brand reputation. I may have to look elsewhere for services. That said, they have good customer service, but when it boils down to the details. They're slow and it hurts your company.
App works great! Customer service is helpful! The coffee is incredibly fresh. Happy to partner with them. 2 stars off because we've had a high percentage of orders ship later than the "ships within 3 business days" they claim. Will update the review to 5 stars if/when more orders start shipping on time.
The app is easy to use as a whole. If you use the custom labels there is a substantial wait time from when you are wanting to upload a label, to review, to print to launch. At this point I would assume the start to finish process would be about 14 days, exact time for the free trial, to actually test how this process works. I would like to see an inventory list when adding new products to sell to make sure you do not double down on roasts. I have yet to market this company simply because I am unsure how well this app works with Shopify and how quick everything ships. I believe it all comes back to the label process and the inefficiency there.
Ranger Candy Coffee
I've been using this company for a year now. They started out great with wonderful shipping turn around times and amazing products, then the new year hit and danny has lost control of his company. K-cups always come busted open, shipping times are not 2-3 days your customer is going to wait over a week to get their product. the coffee beans are great they really are but the premium stand your company use to be is gone.