Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

Dripshipper: US Dropshipping | Reviews

by The Doughty Organization

Sell coffee with your logo on it! We dropship! USA Dropshipper

MJ Finest Roast

Great app, opportunity to have a good coffee business and the shipping times are fantastic. I love using this app and can't wait to see the upcoming additions. Thanks Dripshipper. John - Philadelphia

Rogers Guild Global

I truly like this app. Every question I asked was answered. My logos turned out great. I am very satisfied with Dripshipper. I have recommended Dripshipper to all my friends. -Rogers Guild Global

The gay barista

I am very excited to start my online store with Dripshipper, the app works well and the whole idea looks good. I had some issues while receiving my samples but the delays were mostly because of customs and the team got in touch with me to provide support.

January 29, 2021

Thank you for your review. I’m sorry we didn’t get back to you! Did you send us an email or message within chat? I don’t see a correspondence with “the gay barista” anywhere so maybe it is a separate name or email?

It sounds like the issue is likely the invoice is not paid. Which is the wholesale cost of the coffee that you pay the roaster for. We have an invoices section within the Dripshipper app to manage the payment status and and orders section inside the app to also alert you if an order is unpaid. You can message me directly at dan@dripshipper.io (I’m Dan the owner) and I will get this resolved for you right away.

BrickHouse Fresh Coffee

I used this app to fulfil customers orders. It is very helpful for me to submit and fulfil their requirements in no time.

seenufo

Support was not the most helpful but Daniel, app owner, was very prompt to respond and friendly. I had uploaded 2 logos and both were added to my store for purchase. I did a test purchase myself and only receive 1 of the 2 images and was concerned why (since I had a few other orders come through). Turns out this label needs to be a custom product. I've ordered my own coffee through this process and I do like the product quality and turn around time.

November 16, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry for your troubles. You can reach me directly and I can assist you personally, as the founder of Dripshipper.
Each product needs specific FDA requirements on the label, which is why when you want to have different designs/labels for each product, you need to create a custom product.

More than happy to assist via my personal email!

5Rubie's

very happy so far great communication with very attentive staff, app is very easy to use, nice variety of product.

The Stay At Home Barista

When tagging a pic on Facebook to promote Halloween coffee mugs and Pumpkin Spice, it turns out Facebook algorithms think the coffee is out of stock. It isn't. Pumpkin Spice out of stock in October makes no sense, FB. Dripshipper was on it right away because like me, they get that customer service is paramount. People over algorithms!

October 10, 2020

Hi there! Pumpkin Spice is not out of stock. I’m not quite sure why Facebook would display that, but we are more than willing to help get your Facebook settings corrected so it doesn’t show out of stock. Thanks!

Maddie's American Pet Products

Honestly pretty easy app that works easy and does what it says it does. The pricing is a bit steep especially since you have to pay the monthly fee too but if its just extra sales for your store how can you really complain. I ordered a bag to checkout the quality and the coffee was good and the packaging actually was amazing looking.

Ingenii Enterprise

great finding somewhere to buy my products and custom made my labels to authenticate my business.. still new to the industry and they madre it very easy for me.

Aroma Bean

My customer complained that they received two different types of bags one color printed label and one black and white hand written label In her order. I’m embarrassed, how is this for brand consistency?

September 28, 2020

Hi! Thanks for the feedback! It’s based on the supplier. I just responded to your chat message. One supplier does black and white and the other does color. To be consistent, just pick the coffees from one of the suppliers.