Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Sell coffee with your logo on it! We dropship! USA Dropshipper

DOK

The app is Ok. They product selection is good. DON"T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM, BEWARE. One customers package got lost by USPS. When I contacted the app support, the owner Danny said that they cannot issue a refund or a replacement product because their orders are FOB origin. I have worked with other suppliers who never had that problem. Seems to me, that this supplier is quick to take your money but is not there to support you when your customer requests a refund/replacement due to a lost package. I do realize that the lost package is not the supplier fault, but as a good business practice and in efforts of customer retention, you'd think they would work with you. Especially that they charge a subscription fee Not in this case. BEWARE!

December 31, 2020

Thank you for your review. We wish we could have helped more in this scenario. The package is not lost, it is experiencing a delay due to USPS delays during COVID and holiday season.

If it were lost we could file a claim to help recoup losses but with a delayed shipment we cannot do that.

USPS has had delays which we communicated to our merchants earlier in December and USPS also displays this message on their website. “ ALERT: USPS IS EXPERIENCING UNPRECEDENTED VOLUME INCREASES AND LIMITED EMPLOYEE AVAILABILITY DUE TO THE IMPACTS OF COVID-19. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE.”

This is a challenge for all eCommerce shipments right now and is not a reflection of Dripshipper. We shipped the order out quickly and on time as per our lead times.

We wish you the best of luck and hope this clarifies the situation a bit better.

Blend Brothers Coffee

I will give 0 for UX design. When creating custom labels you have to select each option and wait it loads before selecting the next option. I made my choices and then product details are completely different! I wrote to "customer support" it's been a week and no answer yet, there is no customer support.... everywhere you read in FAQ sections states "bottom right corner" for live chat.... there is no chat bubble anywhere!!!! I'm just starting with this service and my expectations where far far away from reality. My order says "Queued for production..." no more. There is no information anywhere about many things. You can't add different grinds to the same custom product when using custom labels, you should be able to make groups and then upload them to shopify. I seen pictures of the product and the ones you supply for marketing purposes and are not the same! there is no place to read product specifications before adding custom labels... there is a section "now our products" where nicaraguan coffee si supose to be medium roast and then you add custom label and product details says "LIGHT ROAST".... thats really bad for business!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Gift Shop For Coffee Lovers

If your trying to build a brand steer clear of this app. The packaging options are pretty much limited to a custom label. This is the only coffee app I've been able to find on Shopify. Your better off doing some research and finding a company that will partner with you to provide a much better package. First impression are everything. A generic bag with a Custom label slapped on it is not worth lowering your brands perceived value.

Steamy Bean Coffee

The biggest disappointment of all was to see that my coffee-label and company logo were only pasted on the shipping package and not anywhere else on the package of coffee itself. Temecula is listed as the company that roasts it on the actual coffee packages (I purchased coffee for a friend for their honest opinion and was able to review the whole process from start to finish). I subscribed and requested a private-label - that is not how private-label works. The shipping package is typically thrown away by the customer - how does that build brand recognition?

In my opinion, this company does not offer sufficient customer service - it is only available through chat. As 'scammy' and shocking as that was, I still asked several questions about the coffee through the chat. A response took much longer than expected and whoever responded to my chat, barely answered my questions and didn't even answer all of them.

One of the coffee packages that was sent to me as a sample was open when I received it - so, I didn't even get a chance to taste it.
Of the few that I did try, they tasted of low-quality and watered-down. A complete waste of $10 for samples - of which, most wholesale suppliers will offer for free.

The coffee that was sent to one of my customers (on my own dollar so I could get an honest opinion) responded with the exact same complaint of it tasting watered-down. Another waste of $15 dollars to get an unsatisfactory opinion.

Plus, they still charged me the full $25 subscription fee and I only had their subscription for a week or two.

There's a lot to work on here.

First & Folsom

Simple setup, TERRIBLE support. They seem to only offer chat support - there's no way to contact an actual human. So now, my best customer is stuck without the coffee they ordered A WEEK ago and I will likely lose them as a customer. This app is close to worthless...

July 18, 2020

Thank you for your review.
The issue you are having is because the order was not paid for until 7/16, so that is why it hasn't shipped yet. All our orders ship within 3-5 business days from when the order has been paid for. We don't start processing shipments until cost of goods sold have been paid for.

We have full-time reps available, but are typically only open during regular business hours of 9am-5pm M-F EST. Which is why we did not respond to you last night.

We will put in a request with production to expedite your order to hopefully help.

Carburated Coffee Co.

Will not let me put my payment info in so orders will not be filled. A lot of the prices were not listed on the coffees. Dropping to one star. No progress with getting there payment center working.

Ichi Coffee

You cant compete with establish Coffee Roasters. Their price are the same as yours but their product presentation is far superior. That is because you cannot customized your packaging without spending big. The free packaging does not look good i guarantee you that. Customer Support is not the worst but it does not feel they want you to succeed in this business. In conclusion if your not willing to spend money in this business, just stay away.. you will not succeed.

April 30, 2020

Thank you for your review. We always recommend to our merchants to compete on quality, not on price. Our coffee beats the large companies through quality. Our beans are higher grade, and they are roasted the same day we ship. So our beans are always fresh roasted, unlike any of the other big companies selling coffee on shelves.

Kintoesti.com

Cant install the app..... why ?

The page you were looking for doesn't exist.
You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.

If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.

March 14, 2020

Hi there! I am more than happy to help you. Can you send us an email at support@dripshipper.io so we can have a conversation to figure out what is going wrong with your account? Or if you have access to our chat, you can send us a chat message.

The Apache Group, LLC.

This application is a wonderful idea and will be a serious money maker if it's improved. However, at the moment it is only seriously disappointing. Currently, you need to make one of two changes. First, you could change the price to reflect the service you provide. Or, provide WAY more options for a more professional private label program.

The application itself is very much not user friendly. Further, the payment system seems greedy and certainly not worth the services it currently offers. If you’re going to require a payed subscription, why do I also need to pay to upload my own logs and access product photos? Why would I pay for a fairly pricy subscription, only to have to pay for all the services which the subscription clams to offer a second time?

There is a lot of potential here. But I think the packaging needs to have WAY more options. Then entire point is to allow for private labeling, yet you don’t allow for real customization of the packaging. At present, you only allow a small logo to display on an otherwise unchangeable bag. As a result, it seems cheap and unprofessional. That said, that’s fine given the fact that this is the only application like this in the Shopify marketplace. However, if your priced like a premium app, you should also preform like one…

October 1, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for your review. I think you have some great ideas and would love for you to email us at support@dripshipper.io so I can hear more about the different private label options you would like.

Just to clarify, You do not need to pay to upload your logo and access product photos. That comes as part of the app subscription.
Also, we have a "Custom Product" where you can upload your own custom labels, and choose from different bag options to more customize your product. I'd be happy to walk you through that if you reach out to support.

Thank you again for your review, and I sincerely hope to hear from you and see what we can do to make our service better.

Old Fort Camping & Survival Supplies

Absolutely a bad experience. I paid $18.00 for a logo that was never completed. Cannot seem to get in touch with anyone at this point. Even Dan, the founder emailed me and I couldn't get back to him (undeliverable). Samples that I ordered took 2 wks to get here. Customer service is lacking in that more detail is needed than just ref a tutorial. Product cost is excessive. A little better communication here would go a long way

September 16, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for your review. Sorry for lack of communication. We have been sending email replies to all of your emails. Perhaps check your junk folder for them? Since we did not get corrected custom label designs from you (needs to meet FDA guidelines), and you have discontinued using Dripshipper, we have already processed your refund of $18 for the custom labels you ordered.

Previous 1