Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Sell coffee with your logo on it! We dropship! USA Dropshipper

Buff Boy Brewing Co.

Everything you read about the customer service is true. Before we started using the app the replies seemed quick and helpful. When we were on the free trial we had two orders placed for our store. The first order was July 3 but there's no info about it (it's July 12 today), and a second order was placed the next day. The second order shipped and the customer already has it. When inquiring about order status the support people respond that they don't have access to Shopify info, even though I sent a screenshot of all the customer info. Several emails back and forth and I still never got specific details about the order in question. Be mindful of delayed responses because it makes US look like an idiot to OUR customers. If dropshipping is so secretive, remember that they have no idea that another company is messing with your customer service. To recap: a full 10 days after a customer has ordered -- our very first customer, no less -- there is no info about the shipment, the support team doesn't answer direct questions, except giving copy-and-paste replies about timeframes. Thankfully our customers are understanding and we're playing it off as "sorry about this, we're new and still getting the hang of it" but I'm expecting them to flip out and call out OUR bad customer service because of poor communication from Dripshipper.
If we hadn't spent a ton of money on creating our store I'd have shut it down before the 14-day trial ended. What a shame.

Cafe GAVOTTE

As a new start-up coffee online store, I ran into problems with them not printing my labels professionally. I followed instructions per their requirements and when it came to upload the files they were not accepted. I then had to contact my designer to adjust per their pixels which were accepted by their system but when printed, it looks horrible. I tried to contact them to find a solution, their answer: upload them again. They did not offer an alternative solution such as heres an email please email them. I didn't even get an email letting me know that the labels were not going to be printed right because of the resolution. What kind of help is that? Where is the quality control? Does it not come to their mind that if a label is printed at bad quality and ask themselves, you know what let me get a hold of this company and offer a solution?...I will be canceling my business with them. Not worth spending $30 a month for lousy business support. Thank you for putting more distrust on my few customers I have.

mo'ning coffees

I don't know about you guys but besides anything else, this app is useless as it does not generate any sales or attract any customers. I think I will no longer use it. I've been using it for over 2 months now and received over 1.5k traffic into my store. Besides the family/friends the number of real customers is one. The app is a waste of money.

DOK

The app is Ok. They product selection is good. DON"T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM, BEWARE. One customers package got lost by USPS. When I contacted the app support, the owner Danny said that they cannot issue a refund or a replacement product because their orders are FOB origin. I have worked with other suppliers who never had that problem. Seems to me, that this supplier is quick to take your money but is not there to support you when your customer requests a refund/replacement due to a lost package. I do realize that the lost package is not the supplier fault, but as a good business practice and in efforts of customer retention, you'd think they would work with you. Especially that they charge a subscription fee Not in this case. BEWARE!

December 31, 2020

Thank you for your review. We wish we could have helped more in this scenario. The package is not lost, it is experiencing a delay due to USPS delays during COVID and holiday season.

If it were lost we could file a claim to help recoup losses but with a delayed shipment we cannot do that.

USPS has had delays which we communicated to our merchants earlier in December and USPS also displays this message on their website. “ ALERT: USPS IS EXPERIENCING UNPRECEDENTED VOLUME INCREASES AND LIMITED EMPLOYEE AVAILABILITY DUE TO THE IMPACTS OF COVID-19. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE.”

This is a challenge for all eCommerce shipments right now and is not a reflection of Dripshipper. We shipped the order out quickly and on time as per our lead times.

We wish you the best of luck and hope this clarifies the situation a bit better.

Blend Brothers Coffee

I will give 0 for UX design. When creating custom labels you have to select each option and wait it loads before selecting the next option. I made my choices and then product details are completely different! I wrote to "customer support" it's been a week and no answer yet, there is no customer support.... everywhere you read in FAQ sections states "bottom right corner" for live chat.... there is no chat bubble anywhere!!!! I'm just starting with this service and my expectations where far far away from reality. My order says "Queued for production..." no more. There is no information anywhere about many things. You can't add different grinds to the same custom product when using custom labels, you should be able to make groups and then upload them to shopify. I seen pictures of the product and the ones you supply for marketing purposes and are not the same! there is no place to read product specifications before adding custom labels... there is a section "now our products" where nicaraguan coffee si supose to be medium roast and then you add custom label and product details says "LIGHT ROAST".... thats really bad for business!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Gift Shop For Coffee Lovers

If your trying to build a brand steer clear of this app. The packaging options are pretty much limited to a custom label. This is the only coffee app I've been able to find on Shopify. Your better off doing some research and finding a company that will partner with you to provide a much better package. First impression are everything. A generic bag with a Custom label slapped on it is not worth lowering your brands perceived value.

Steamy Bean Coffee

The biggest disappointment of all was to see that my coffee-label and company logo were only pasted on the shipping package and not anywhere else on the package of coffee itself. Temecula is listed as the company that roasts it on the actual coffee packages (I purchased coffee for a friend for their honest opinion and was able to review the whole process from start to finish). I subscribed and requested a private-label - that is not how private-label works. The shipping package is typically thrown away by the customer - how does that build brand recognition?

In my opinion, this company does not offer sufficient customer service - it is only available through chat. As 'scammy' and shocking as that was, I still asked several questions about the coffee through the chat. A response took much longer than expected and whoever responded to my chat, barely answered my questions and didn't even answer all of them.

One of the coffee packages that was sent to me as a sample was open when I received it - so, I didn't even get a chance to taste it.
Of the few that I did try, they tasted of low-quality and watered-down. A complete waste of $10 for samples - of which, most wholesale suppliers will offer for free.

The coffee that was sent to one of my customers (on my own dollar so I could get an honest opinion) responded with the exact same complaint of it tasting watered-down. Another waste of $15 dollars to get an unsatisfactory opinion.

Plus, they still charged me the full $25 subscription fee and I only had their subscription for a week or two.

There's a lot to work on here.

First & Folsom

Simple setup, TERRIBLE support. They seem to only offer chat support - there's no way to contact an actual human. So now, my best customer is stuck without the coffee they ordered A WEEK ago and I will likely lose them as a customer. This app is close to worthless...

July 18, 2020

Thank you for your review.
The issue you are having is because the order was not paid for until 7/16, so that is why it hasn't shipped yet. All our orders ship within 3-5 business days from when the order has been paid for. We don't start processing shipments until cost of goods sold have been paid for.

We have full-time reps available, but are typically only open during regular business hours of 9am-5pm M-F EST. Which is why we did not respond to you last night.

We will put in a request with production to expedite your order to hopefully help.

Carburated Coffee Co.

Will not let me put my payment info in so orders will not be filled. A lot of the prices were not listed on the coffees. Dropping to one star. No progress with getting there payment center working.

Luxury of Variety LLC

I had an order canceled because Dripshipper refuses to honor my card on file. But they still managed to bill me for the month with the same card they applied a “Do not honor” code to. When I reached out to get assistance they kept telling me to ask the bank and when the bank told me there is nothing wrong with my card I wrote to a rep and Dan got NO RESPONSE but received an email about prices going up. I asked for someone to help me or give me a refund and no response. This was my first app and in the beginning they were very good but I need a vendor who will be honest responsive and not try to get over on me when I’ve been paying every month regardless whether or not I made a sale. This is bad business.

June 8, 2020

Woohoo! Glad to be working together :)

Previous 1