Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Sell coffee with your logo on it! We dropship! USA Dropshipper

Coffeeur

Update-7/72020

Customer service is not that great. I hate that you cannot speak to anyone on the phone. They need to make this available as well. An agent & I were going back and forth for more than 3 days. We could have got this resolved if the customer service responded spot on. There were 3 things I noticed in this past month. 1. Shipping time is too long 2. Labels are handwritten & messy looking 3. Sometimes your customers may receive another brands coffee.

1. Shipping started out great but, then it became longer than the 3-5 days. It took one of my customers at least two weeks just to receive their shipment. She ordered on 6/20 & she still has not received her order. It is now 7/7/2020. Also, my daughter ordered some coffee & I ordered the next day, we live at the same address but, my shipment came before hers. Her order was fulfilled after mine. Orders should be processed in order they were received.
2. My labels have been typically color labels but, one of my shipments I received a black & white label that was handwritten & looked like it was the last label out of the printer. That is not good business at all. I had no idea there were handwritten labels anywhere.
3. Production screwed up & one of my customers received another company’s shipment. I am glad it was not a total stranger that received this package. What if they would have posted this on their social media? I hope my customer receives the items they ordered in a more faster shipping time. He ordered on 6/16 & it was delivered on 6/26. I do not see a new order in my store at all.

So far everything runs smoothly. I like the quick shipping & the automated fulfillment. I wish you sold more than coffee.

Wake Em' Up Juice

Had big expectations for this app. Unfortunately, it has not lived up to it. I have had a few orders that shipped late. I can't justify the $25/ month for so so service. It would also be nice if they had samples for customers, though they tell me that is coming soon. The free labels suck in terms of design. It is boring and that is no way to build a brand. I have not tried the paid labels due to my experience so far.

The coffee itself is great but there needs to be some fine tuning.

Drip Pot Shop

Easy to use app, however my first order was to a UK customer and the shipping was 24 dollars........ Which wasn't clear on their website anywhere I ended up spending 13 dollars out of pocket to send this to my customer. When I contacted them regarding this their response was "We don't control the courier shipping cost" well..... in Drop Shipping the Shipping part.... is pretty important, bad customer service...ridiculous shipping charges. Would not recommend at all.