Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Sell coffee with your logo on it! We dropship! USA Dropshipper

coffeecertified

Fantastic App and very easy to use and get yourself set-up! If you are looking for a turnkey business solution, then look no further!

Highlander Imports

love the coffee. My customers like the variety. Easy company to work with. Love the custom labels. No complaints so far.
Do wish it was a faster ship. I understand that the coffee is as fresh as it can be.

INRGI Coffee Company

Was having an issue on my store, but quickly realized that I was using the older app. I also made an unintentional edit while updating on of the SKU which was presenting a problem to orders. However, customer support identified the issue to get our store back up and running in no-time flat. Great service!

Ga Spice & Rub Co.

I just started to use this Dripshipper App & I'm hoping it will help me boost my sales. I have already had 4 orders for Coffee and I'm just hoping for a great product and is shipped in a timely manner. I'm looking for great thing's from the Dripshipper App.

MJ Finest Roast

Great app, opportunity to have a good coffee business and the shipping times are fantastic. I love using this app and can't wait to see the upcoming additions. Thanks Dripshipper. John - Philadelphia

Rogers Guild Global

I truly like this app. Every question I asked was answered. My logos turned out great. I am very satisfied with Dripshipper. I have recommended Dripshipper to all my friends. -Rogers Guild Global

The gay barista

I am very excited to start my online store with Dripshipper, the app works well and the whole idea looks good. I had some issues while receiving my samples but the delays were mostly because of customs and the team got in touch with me to provide support.

January 29, 2021

Thank you for your review. I’m sorry we didn’t get back to you! Did you send us an email or message within chat? I don’t see a correspondence with “the gay barista” anywhere so maybe it is a separate name or email?

It sounds like the issue is likely the invoice is not paid. Which is the wholesale cost of the coffee that you pay the roaster for. We have an invoices section within the Dripshipper app to manage the payment status and and orders section inside the app to also alert you if an order is unpaid. You can message me directly at dan@dripshipper.io (I’m Dan the owner) and I will get this resolved for you right away.

BrickHouse Fresh Coffee

I used this app to fulfil customers orders. It is very helpful for me to submit and fulfil their requirements in no time.

seenufo

Support was not the most helpful but Daniel, app owner, was very prompt to respond and friendly. I had uploaded 2 logos and both were added to my store for purchase. I did a test purchase myself and only receive 1 of the 2 images and was concerned why (since I had a few other orders come through). Turns out this label needs to be a custom product. I've ordered my own coffee through this process and I do like the product quality and turn around time.

November 16, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry for your troubles. You can reach me directly and I can assist you personally, as the founder of Dripshipper.
Each product needs specific FDA requirements on the label, which is why when you want to have different designs/labels for each product, you need to create a custom product.

More than happy to assist via my personal email!

5Rubie's

very happy so far great communication with very attentive staff, app is very easy to use, nice variety of product.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13