Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Sell coffee with your logo on it! We dropship! USA Dropshipper

ShopOne Discount

I love coffee and I love selling it to my customers. I've tried other companies but this one is the best one I've found. They have so many different selections to pick from and they all taste amazing. If you're a coffee lover like me this is definitely the app to start your coffee business. I will be opening a little coffee shop soon and be buying my coffee from dripshipper. Just amazing!!

UnroastedCoffee

Really easy to implement in a store but even more important is their support which is amazing. I got answers for all my questions and concerns super fast via email or the chat. I am really enjoying working with DripShippers. Recommended.

STRAIGHT GENIUS

Honestly, painless; exciting and profitable. Customer support is on the ball and they respond fast!!!!

ViaGleam

I love it. Products are good, shipping is fast, and mostly, backend team is very supportive in all need.

YKYN! You Know You Need so take a look!

My store is better because of Dripshipper. The customer service I received was prompt, friendly and helpful. I look forward to the ways in which I'll be able to utilize Dripshipper and make my store rich with possibilities because of this app. Thank you!

Mobile Brew Cafe

Really great app, really helps you get started with your coffee business. Communication is very efficient, and very helpful. They definitely want to help you succeed. I look forward to continue working with them in the future!!

Vintage G Coffee

This is honestly the opportunity of a LIFETIME! Dripshipper gives you all the tools you need to run a smooth operation. Fast shipping, Great Product and Awesome customer service!

San Rafael Cafe

First, coffee is better than most (actually think it's the best I ever had). Tried 4 different ones. I spent an hour reading all the reviews and it seemed most were 5 star but as always, I focused on the 1 and 3 star reviews to see what the issues are. I did not experience any of the issues in the low star reviews. Everything ships quick. Shipping to any USA address is free, even Alaska and Hawaii. Questions answered quick. Delivery a few days later. Product is fantastic. Packaging is not 'retail grocery store style' but it is what I would expect from mail-order type products being delivered to me. A great place to start and test your ideas before investing tens of thousands into your own coffee operation. $25 monthly fee is more than fair, nearly everything is automated during set-up. I couldn't pay an employee $25 a month to do everything this app does for me 24 hours a day (label printing, roasting, packaging, warehousing, shipping/delivery, order processing, regulatory requirements, etc.). I saw 1 or 2 complain about $25 but it's not even $1 per day. I could never do all this myself for $25 a month. Next I'll touch base on the labels, you can use their default label by simply uploading your logo, there's 6 designs to choose from, or you can pay for custom labels which are 4-color. I didn't do this, I just did the default label (I chose label #3, looked good) so I can't say much about the process of ordering the higher end labels. And finally I'll talk about product pricing. You set it yourself, it shows you the profit margin as you set it to different amounts, which is a time saver. I matched my prices with the quality of the coffee product. I drink a lot of coffee and I pay more for good coffee so my prices are in line with what I pay elsewhere since my target market is a coffee drinker like myself. Overall, I would recommend this to any start-up brand. Don't jump in to this highly regulated business on your own, try this first and build from there. If it works out well move on to your own operation, but if it doesn't work out you just saved thousands that you would have lost if you did all of this yourself the first time around. A+++ for the opportunity to make a real brand.

THE PETRICHOR GIFT STORE

Excellent customer service with very timely responses. The App is easy to use. Looking forward to building a partnership with them for the expansion my store!

North's Coffee

I've been using this app and love the coffee, so do my customers! The team response quickly to any questions I may have. awesome app and product!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8