Mobile App Designer ‑ Drobile

Mobile App Designer ‑ Drobile

by Drobile, LLC

Fastest & Easiest Mobile App Builder. iOS & Android Mobile App

Bonfyre Boutique

Drobile was easy to set up, they got my app to look like my website and did so in a reasonable amount of time. Their staff was knowledgeable and helpful.

Magick Planet

Awesome service!! Very fast and helpful. Our app helps a lot with sales and definitely recommend using this.

Utsalget Dealing Website

I'm very dissatisfied because I've been trying to get support, because I never got this app published for my store. During the trial period, I tried several times to publish this app for my store, but nothing happened. I`ve been trying to get in touch with support under the trial period, but useless.
Now I paid $ 50 for nothing. In the beginning I was so excited because it was cheap and sounded great but.
I might change my review later but for now

June 29, 2020

Hey there! We are sorry you are experiencing these issues. We have tried to get in contact with you more than several times but have not heard back yet. Due to mentions of "COVID" in your mobile app, Google required you have your own Google Play Developer Account. We are more than happy to help you get set up with a Google Play Developer Account. Once we do that, we are happy to proceed with your mobile app submission. Feel free to reach out at support@drobile.com or send us a message on our live chat.

Thank you!

Uptowne Loft Boutique

I really enjoyed every part of making this app! Their customer service was absolutely amazing! They were quick to respond and answered every question we had. They helped us every step of the way until we loved the way our app looked!

Clay+ConfettiCo

Very helpful and quick to respond! My app is exactly what I asked for and they answered all questions promptly!

9Soul Boutique

This is my first experience using an app for my business. Edsel and Vlad were great to work with and got everything set up quickly. Their communication was great, and I really appreciate that. So far, so good!

Paradigm By Saint Jermain

It’s no competition they are the goats for app building, you want it done right download the app.

Rosy Zone

They are perfect.
The app is very easy to use. I designed my app in three hours. And my app went live within three days on Android and five days on IOS.
The support is more than great. I faced a problem. They give all their time and effort to solve it.
Great team

BmaxStore

I just installed this app and the Team created my store app in a split of a day. It´s really nice and user-friendly. Easy to navigate and shop. Thank you Team and hope you continue upgrading it. Check out and Download BmaxStore see how it looks like at Google Play Store.

Lindley Lane Boutique

So far this has been the easiest process and the staff is phenomenal. I am so excited to get this app up and running!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9