Drobile ‑ Mobile App Designer

Drobile ‑ Mobile App Designer

by Drobile, LLC

The Best, Fastest & Easiest Mobile App For Your Shopify Store

Jazzy Dray's

I dont use the app they have charged me 150.00 since jan i have not onced used the app cant get it to delete no no one has responded to my request please stop billing me i dont make no money from you guys why take from me

Kate Toledo Home

The service provided by Drobile was amazing. Edsel stayed with me through thick and thin until i was ready to publish, putting up with my layman's silly questions and making sure everything was as i needed. Very happy customer here!!

Style Ideas Direct

An amazing app and even better service from the team. Edsel and the team are always available to provide support and help. All I can say is that I wish more companies were as reactive and responsive as them. Whenever I need something amended, they do it instantly and I am then live with the new app. One of the best investments I made. Thank you

apparelsgrg

I have talked to shopify executive as well but they unable to clarify the reason that why this is happening. They just put a mail to the drobile to help me , they are not taking any responsibility for this things. Have been waiting for reply since 15 days but nobody replying over that mail

This is worst experience i have ever had , didn't expect this from shopify, if there is way to suit a file in court against this , i will do that .

January 10, 2020

Hello, we are sorry for the inconvenience! Drobile responds to all inquiries sent to suppprt@drobile.com within 48 hours and we are also available via live chat.

SavonServices

When you think of doing a mobile app, I can say with absolute certainty that if you deal with Vlad and his team of excellent programmers, you will not be disappointed. From the very first conversation, Vlad took the time to fully understand our objectives and goals with our app and then contributed the ideas he had for helping us scale our project while keeping within our budgets. Amazing experience and I highly recommend this team and skilled developers.

Magic Care

خدمة ممتازة وسريعين واحترام للعميل
اشكركم ع تعاملكم وتعاونكم وجودتكم العالية واتمنى استمر معكم.

Kys-11

It's a bit confusing for a middle age person to navigate especially one who's technologically challenged, But worry none their tech's are available via chat and answer all your questions

Akibara Xpress

If you need to have an app and doesnt have time or skills for programming, this app is for you. Vlad is a very profesional and skilled person, and his knowledge is amazing, I highly recommend him!

More Than Loops

Drobile played a big role in making my dream come true. I never thought that one day I would actually have my own store app. Even when there were other app developers, I was sure Drobile was the right choice. Perfect pricing, perfect features, easy to use and exceptional customer service. I couldnt ask for more. Drobile is the right choice, no doubt !!

LuLu LT'S Emporium

LOOK, if you can't create an app yourself or maintain it..GET DROBILE NOW! I cant wait for the sales to come in!
Thank you ZAC for today! Just started my store about 6 months ago without an app, got a drobile invite for an app creation, opened and loved it! Easy set up, I did no work, they do it for you! They go to your store and take a detailed look and make an app for your store!! I was eager to see it and ook ONLY few days for designers to create. It looked soo good! I got more picky and ZAC is making it even better to my specs and quirks, he also gave me information on my publish date to Android and PlayStore. ZAC was nice, direct, professional, and attentive, thank you sir!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8