Drobile ‑ Mobile App Designer

Drobile ‑ Mobile App Designer

by Drobile, LLC

The Best, Fastest & Easiest Mobile App For Your Shopify Store

TR1KOS

Amazing app! They did a lot of things for free, modified my app many times and made it exactly how I wanted and when I decided to launch it things went really fast and good. The app was very nice and easy to use. Amazing ! Thank you Drobile!!!

Bazaar Fashions

They created a very beautiful app for me. They were very patient they answered all my questions in a timely matter.

Jazzy Dray's

Great App. Great customer Service .If you dont have it Please try it out. Vlad was very Insightful and answered inquiry Promptly.Great Job

Kate Toledo Home

The service provided by Drobile was amazing. Edsel stayed with me through thick and thin until i was ready to publish, putting up with my layman's silly questions and making sure everything was as i needed. Very happy customer here!!

Style Ideas Direct

An amazing app and even better service from the team. Edsel and the team are always available to provide support and help. All I can say is that I wish more companies were as reactive and responsive as them. Whenever I need something amended, they do it instantly and I am then live with the new app. One of the best investments I made. Thank you

apparelsgrg

I have talked to shopify executive as well but they unable to clarify the reason that why this is happening. They just put a mail to the drobile to help me , they are not taking any responsibility for this things. Have been waiting for reply since 15 days but nobody replying over that mail

This is worst experience i have ever had , didn't expect this from shopify, if there is way to suit a file in court against this , i will do that .

January 10, 2020

Hello, we are sorry for the inconvenience! Drobile responds to all inquiries sent to suppprt@drobile.com within 48 hours and we are also available via live chat.

SavonServices

When you think of doing a mobile app, I can say with absolute certainty that if you deal with Vlad and his team of excellent programmers, you will not be disappointed. From the very first conversation, Vlad took the time to fully understand our objectives and goals with our app and then contributed the ideas he had for helping us scale our project while keeping within our budgets. Amazing experience and I highly recommend this team and skilled developers.

Magic Care

خدمة ممتازة وسريعين واحترام للعميل
اشكركم ع تعاملكم وتعاونكم وجودتكم العالية واتمنى استمر معكم.

Kys-11

It's a bit confusing for a middle age person to navigate especially one who's technologically challenged, But worry none their tech's are available via chat and answer all your questions

Akibara Xpress

If you need to have an app and doesnt have time or skills for programming, this app is for you. Vlad is a very profesional and skilled person, and his knowledge is amazing, I highly recommend him!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8