Mobile App Designer ‑ Drobile

Mobile App Designer ‑ Drobile

by Drobile, LLC

Fastest & Easiest Mobile App Builder. iOS & Android Mobile App

Pridenshop

Hello, perspective & existing mobile app users,

We were looking for a best-fit mobile application for our store. After evaluating a couple of mobile apps, cost and feature comparisons, and of course support reviews, we decided to take a test ride with Drobile.

When we started, we had a few things/features in mind for our mobile app. We suggested the same to Drobile Support, the response we received from Vlad was in lightening speed. We wanted to be perfect before launching the app and we must acknowledge Vlad and Zac were equally supportive and ready to help. Vlad, in fact, offered his help to design the banners for the app.

Drobile Team, especially Vlad really helped us during the entire process. He was there for every step of the way and went the extra mile to ensure our PRIDENSHOP app was approved. He, in fact, helped us to create our developer accounts for Apple and Google Store.

In summary, we would say Vlad is the best developer with a can-do attitude and always ready to walk along with his clients. Drobile, in our conclusion, is the best mobile app considering its features, cost, support and ease of usage.

q8brandat

I have tried many apps here at Shopify store and outside stores. I can easily say that this app is the Best. It saves my money & time. It gives me what I was looking for, the app dashboard is simple and easy to use "drag and drop system", and allows to customize every detail on every page in the app. The dashboard has real time analytics where you can track everything in your business.

Vlad is great partner to work with on long-term project, he is easy to work & communicate with.He replies to emails very quickly, knows what I want. He is expert in the mobile apps fields. Vlad gave me clear directions, handles feedback very well and always available for questions.

I highly recommend Drobile. It deserves the 5 Stars and all the awesome reviews.

rshopping.la

Very good app. Customer service is really impressive. I got my mobile apps quicker than i expected. Really satisfied!

UACQB

Well what can I say.... Simply outstanding!!!! Before downloading the app i had a few questions so I reached out to them, after a few days i decided to try it out and right from the get go these guys began to impress me. Within maybe an hour they had called me to see if everything was ok or if i had any questions. Nobody else has EVER done that to me, so huge brownie points there. The App is exactly as advertised, doesn't take long at all to get it up and running. These guys really do stand behind their product and although it wasn't perfect "out of the box" for me (my retail store isn't your typical one and does pose its own challenges) they made the changes on the back end to make it all work great for me. i have had this app running now for over a month and have received many compliments from my customer who enjoy the simplicity of the APP.

All in all if i could give it 10 stars i would. it really is a great product and the service behind it is unmatched.

For anyone that is interested in my use, 60/40, 60% retail store and 40% for social purposes and the ability to send a mass text is priceless for me.

OddGifts.com

10 glowing stars for this team if I could, especially Zac, he has been nothing but amazing with my app. Its rare for me to leave a review but when its deserved I like to give credit where credit is due.

I can’t speak highly enough about the team at Drobile, they have been wonderful to work with. They got my app together overnight and even worked during the holiday period to get my app up in both stores as fast as possible. I don't think these guys actually sleep because no matter what time it is, they always respond very promptly.

The drag and drop interface of the app is super simple and quick to update which I can do myself in a few minutes a day.

Don’t hesitate, download this app, work with this team and you won’t be disappointed.

Now I know why all their reviews are 5 stars, its because they deserve exactly that!

Everlee Addison Boutique

It has been an absolute pleasure to work with Vlad! I didn’t have to lift a finger and they gave me a preview of my app within 24 hours! And it’s so user friendly and looks awesome! I highly recommend Drobile, you really do get what you pay for!

HadiaLahu

Vlad is the best developer I have ever seen. He is very professional and really like to help you make a perfect app. You will regret if you miss cooperation with him!!!

goldenrosell

I highly recommend this app . I had tried quite a few other apps and this by far was the best. I am very proud to say as from now my app goldenrosell online shopping is now live and I am so excited. Thank you so much Drobile you guys did all the hard work for me.

It's All About Dental

I selected this app based on the reviews. Found it very user friendly. Excellent customer service and support. Thank you Vlad.

mystoredelivers.ca

I was impressed with shopify, I come from retail back ground with very little tech knowledge. So its the support that makes me very happy. In that sense DROBILE, amazed me. I have to be honest, I give all the credit to Vlad. Today is Sunday, and he responded to me concerns within minutes and solved my issue.

Knowing that Vlad is there looking after my app needs allows me to focus on my business.

Thanks Vlad, I hope some day I can put a face to the name.

If you are new like me, don't hesitate, Drobile is the way to go.