Mobile App Designer ‑ Drobile

Mobile App Designer ‑ Drobile

by Drobile, LLC

Fastest & Easiest Mobile App Builder

Utsalget Dealing Website

I'm very dissatisfied because I've been trying to get support, because I never got this app published for my store. During the trial period, I tried several times to publish this app for my store, but nothing happened. I`ve been trying to get in touch with support under the trial period, but useless.
Now I paid $ 50 for nothing. In the beginning I was so excited because it was cheap and sounded great but.
I might change my review later but for now

June 29, 2020

Hey there! We are sorry you are experiencing these issues. We have tried to get in contact with you more than several times but have not heard back yet. Due to mentions of "COVID" in your mobile app, Google required you have your own Google Play Developer Account. We are more than happy to help you get set up with a Google Play Developer Account. Once we do that, we are happy to proceed with your mobile app submission. Feel free to reach out at support@drobile.com or send us a message on our live chat.

Thank you!

apparelsgrg

I have talked to shopify executive as well but they unable to clarify the reason that why this is happening. They just put a mail to the drobile to help me , they are not taking any responsibility for this things. Have been waiting for reply since 15 days but nobody replying over that mail

This is worst experience i have ever had , didn't expect this from shopify, if there is way to suit a file in court against this , i will do that .

January 10, 2020

Hello, we are sorry for the inconvenience! Drobile responds to all inquiries sent to suppprt@drobile.com within 48 hours and we are also available via live chat.