4.6
February 15, 2022

To say I'm impressed is an understatement. This team works fast and keep you involved throughout the whole process. They answered any question I had without delay. Edsel, I cannot thank you enough for all you and your team has done. If you are looking for a mobile app for your store, I would recommend these guys, definitely. Thank you.

Kraftz-N-Giftz
Over 1 year using the app
January 26, 2022

Igor and the team was amazing to work with! Very responsive, and even though the app is lacking a few features I'd love to see, I know they'll be working on them and they'll be fabulous!

Moose Creek Screenprint Designs
7 months using the app
May 31, 2021

Absolutely love Drobile! Their customer service is hands down the best and my app is absolutely gorgeous!

Tulip Lane Boutique
Almost 3 years using the app
Edited January 18, 2021

Great app. Definitely worth the price easy to update on your own and the customer service you receive from your own account representative is beyond exceptional highly recommend. App is very easy to navigate & to update and easy for customers to use

SHOP PHOENIX GLAM
Over 2 years using the app
Drobile, LLC replied January 24, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We're excited for your mobile app journey and are grateful you've chosen Drobile. We look to continue the strong relationship and provide the best support we can.

July 10, 2020

Awesome service!! Very fast and helpful. Our app helps a lot with sales and definitely recommend using this.

Magick Planet
May 31, 2021

This app provides you with Great Creators and the Customer Service is quick to respond to all your updates or any issues you might encounter.

Urban N Variety Plus
9 months using the app
February 28, 2021

I've been using Drobile for about 5 months now for my store BOUJEE XXI, and I'd have to say their customer service is A + always nice, friendly and professional. Sometimes their response is a little slow but its understanding they literally be working their butts off! It's easy to use and navigate I love it. I'll be with them long term if its up then it's stuck !

Boujee XXi
12 months using the app
Drobile, LLC replied March 12, 2021

Thank you soooo much! We've really enjoyed working with you on your beautiful app. We look forward to our continued relationship!

November 25, 2019

When one mobile app developer can't publish my app, they found a way to publish mine with minimal to sero effort from me. They are fast and very responsive! I love drobile!

Bfeeding MUM
Philippines
October 25, 2019

I've been working with Drobile App Builder team for a few days now. They designed a GORGEOUS app for my business. I needed some adjustments and advices with the layouts and designs, Drobile team has been super quick and extremely informative with all my questions! Looking to work with Drobile for a long time! Highly Recommended!

String & Thread
January 2, 2020

When you think of doing a mobile app, I can say with absolute certainty that if you deal with Vlad and his team of excellent programmers, you will not be disappointed. From the very first conversation, Vlad took the time to fully understand our objectives and goals with our app and then contributed the ideas he had for helping us scale our project while keeping within our budgets. Amazing experience and I highly recommend this team and skilled developers.

SavonServices