Drop A Hint 2.0

Send hints via Email, SMS, WhatsApp and Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Kayarize

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I've only just installed the app and it was pretty straightforward. My first test email went straight to my junk folder. I will try activating the text feature and test.

Embark Fine Jewelry

Been great so far! Upgrading so we can connect to our email app Klaviyo. Also great Customer Service!

Tusen rosor

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 18 hours

What a great idea for an app! This one goes above and beyond what i expected. And the follow up when i reached out for direction was outstanding. Thanks again guys! You did good!

November 14, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words. It means the world to us and helps us build a better product. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do.
Happy selling :)

Ladybugfeet Jewelry Designs

Time spent using app About 9 hours

Motherland Essentials

I'm testing out this app for the holiday season. I'm hoping that is has some positive results for me.

IZAKOV

Time spent using app About 15 hours

We used this app in the past and had to remove it for some time. We just added it back to our website and the customer service was great. They helped us set it up very fast. Thank you!

November 3, 2022

We are so happy you are pleased with our brand-new and much-improved version of the app. Our team is here to help you with whatever you need,

Bee&Sons

Time spent using app About 5 hours

So far so good... am just going through the install process but it seems to be easy to set up, excited to see if we get many conversions using this tool.

Scentiment

Time spent using app 7 minutes

This is an app I've always wanted to have, couldn't find anything like this before so we had to code it ourselves. But we're trying this one here it goes...

Kimiya

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Simple to use. Great for holidays. Easy to install! I really enjoy this app and it helps make conversions.

Rocks Jewellers

Location Ireland

Does exactly what I need it to do. I love the ability to change the icons and the various fonts and colours.

Previous 1 3 4 5