Drop A Hint 2.0

Drop A Hint 2.0 | Reviews

by Appsolute

Share hints via Email, TikTok, SMS, WhatsApp and Messenger

BEADS by tara

Had some issues with the UI and the team helped quickly set up my app right before Black Friday with no issues!

Ringholder

Quick help with some issues I had. Nice app with a lot of choices and works great now. Thank yo u :)

Dev Store (SENREVE Team Testing)

The support team was very quick to respond and made all the tweaks we couldn't make ourselves. Really appreciate their easy partnership.

Nour Hammour

The app is great and the customer service is extremely reactive- we are very satisfied with our choice

Rusty Barrel

Really useful app with lots of customisations. Support has also been really helpful with some special requests I had.

Washed Ashore

Stan & Bella have the BEST customer service!! Whenever I had a question or ran into an issues they were quick to response and resolve. I highly recommend this app to help increase sales.

Maui Divers Jewelry

Great Team support! Working on some improvements now but they've been really accommodating. Looking forward to how this app will help conversion

October 11, 2021

Aloha Maui Divers Team. Thank you for your kind words. We are certain Drop A Hint 2.0 will be a great addition to your brand.