Drop A Hint 2.0

Send hints via Email, SMS, WhatsApp and Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Mountz Jewelers

Time spent using app About 2 months

We are extremely happy with the Drop a Hint app! It was easy to add on and is very user friendly from our end and for the customers to use. We've already seen increased use of it with our clients. We like the customization ability for the message and the reporting options. Overall, we are very pleased with this app!

Jessica Flinn Designs

Time spent using app About 7 hours

Really good so far! The app is easy to set-up and implement and the team responded quickly when I needed help.

Flowerboy Project

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app. Easy to set-up and implement. Their team has been incredibly responsive and helpful when it comes to helping us.

coop & spree

Time spent using app About 9 hours

great askdfjaskdjfasfafasdfasfskdfjaskdjfasfafasdfaskdfjaskdjfasfafasdfaskdfjaskdjfasfafasdfavskdfjaskdjfasfafasdfaskdfjaskdjfasfafasdfa

NIXIN

Time spent using app 1 day

Had the old app and just updated to the new. Haven’t yet had a chance to use it, but support couldn’t have been more helpful getting me transitioned over and set up. Incredibly grateful - thank you so much!

JSL

Time spent using app About 1 hour

So far so good! I am really liking this experience with Drop A Hint. Their customization and integrations are really great!

Aquani

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Installed and tested it, works as expected. Item sizing info wasn't at first showing up in the Hint but app's support quickly fixed it for me. Their chat support is super fast.

Fashion Quality Boutik

This app is a great idea. I like it so far, hope that my prospective customers like this feature. I will come back for another review

Kadlee Official Site - Making Memories Last A Lifetime

Time spent using app 41 minutes

As a personalized gift company, this app adds another great level to our store and was easy to customize to match our theme. Awesome app, highly recommend!

Sissy's Log Cabin

This app was a perfect fit for a jewelry site. I like how easy it was to install and customize. Support has been great and responds quickly.

Previous 1 3 4