Droparoo Flash Sale

Droparoo Flash Sale

by Droparoo by BNS

Queue up your flash sales and sell!

Paradise Galleries

Ran a flash sale over the weekend and it reverted all of my sale prices back to the default shop settings. Styling was not great on the landing page and not a lot of options to fix the styling problems. Also, customers said they couldn't get the landing page to work and that for some it wasn't loading. Will not be using again!

Swoop Joy

This is a great app and will feature prominently on my site. This app is highly recommended if you are considering flash or time limited sales. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Jeff Chen and Colin Soleim. They both have been brilliant and their help and support has been top notch. Well done guys and thank you.

Reidsboutiques

Perfect app easy to install and easy to use thank you Jeff Chen.

Waxistash

Might be worth going with the 4.99 / month, more complete version as this one isn't as flexible.

Magical Hoops And Gifts

Tried to use the app for flash sales over my black friday weekend sale. I set a queue, told it to rotate every hour, then added items to the queue and told it to rotate every 30 mins, after 3 hours the same first queued item was still the only item that every showed being on sale. Unfortunately I need an add on that works and I need it now so I am removing it but hope to try it again soon. Support is welcome to contact me.

Www Wonderland Boutique

The app is not working properly. For example, i have an item that has full price of $100 and sale price is $80. And i want to run a flash sale and drop the price to $60. The program would actually show that flash price is $60, comparing to $80 (so customers don't see what the full price used to be so they are not impressed with the sale). What's even worse - after the sale is over, the full price changes to my previous sale price, so my item's full price became $80...i had to go in and manually change it back. Also, there was no Daily deal option when i opened the app...Only Flash sale. Great idea... But too many bugs...

Yourturnkeystore 147

Great App. Highly Recommended!

Insect Frame Uk

A great app highly recommended!