Droparoo

Droparoo

by Droparoo by BNS

Queue up your sales game and profit!

BestowUpon

Very poor app. It left broken code in my store after uninstall. Do not install.

Currently in queue to Shopify Support to figure out how to undo this mess.

Specific issues
- Emails no longer being sent to customers
- It re-writes place-holder names, instead of customer first name, it becomes DropaRoo irstname

March 2, 2019

Hello there!

Just want to confirm for other shops looking at our app that our app does not install code into your theme. We ONLY create a page and display deals on that page. To remove our app, you only need to uninstall and delete the deal page.

Emails: they should all be sending according to our monitoring and other customers. However, we are currently reworking our group buy functionality to fully utilize new APIs Shopify has enabled. Thus, our original decision to put our app name as the customer name does exist still, until we finish updating our application!

For BestowUpon, I would love to help understand the "mess" you saw, and make sure there's nothing we're not aware of!

3rd Eye Opener

Been using this app for a couple years and love it. It's cheap too. Great customer service. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Waxistash

Customer service has been very attentive to our questions / requests.

Mortal Threads

I really REALLY love this app. It's well worth the $5 a month. I absolutely love that it tweets out when each item goes on sale. It was extremely easy to set up and so far it seems to be working accurately. I've only tried the Flash Sale game so far.

Wish list items to make this app even cooler - show the time that each product will be going on sale OR be able to export out the sale list so I can manually figure out the hour for each. I love that it tweets for you but I'd love even more to be able to post to other social media seamlessly through a scheduler.

Royal Mermaid

***UPDATE***
Jeff was EXTREMELY helpful in resolving all of my issues. I can't say enough about his customer service. He consistently stayed in touch with me to make sure that everything was running smoothly and to fix the issue that I was having. My app works PERFECTLY now. This is a must have app if you're looking for a way to offer great sales on your site.
***UPDATE***

When I first downloaded it I loved it. Then I realized that it doesn't sync correctly. My prices weren't changing back to the original prices after the sales were to be over and when given the option of how much of a discount you want to offer for things chosen in your product list, the gauge works backwards for some reason and doesn't sync with ALL of the products. I like it, but just wish I could set it and forget it instead of taking an hour or so to make sure everything is priced correctly...and that's difficult since I have over 6000 products.