DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

by DropCommerce

Fast 3-7 day shipping from high quality brands in US & Canada.

Charlie and Edison

i used this app since I started my store, the products and vendor selection is great and the support from drop commerce has been amazing

Wisewood Living

The app interface is user-friendly. Had a few issues, but support came through.......................

ExploreStore

I love the fact this app has all of its suppliers sourced from North America. It is huge marketing plus for us. We had a major bug with our store that I thought was not fixable. Thankfully, their customer service was able to resolve the issue. Can't thank you guys enough

Madison's Mutt Mall

A lot of great stores to choose from. Quality products and great shipping time for US customers!! My best sellers are from this Dropshipping App.

Anythingandeverything.online

This app is good. Different vendors to choose from. Nice products as well. Prices vary and can fit your budget. Check it out! Not a paid promotion.

store that no one has

awesome app... this app helped me find great products with fast shipping times and great quality images. Can't wait to build my business further with dropcommerce.

Your Better Wellness

DropCommerce is not a smart choice for anyone serious about building an ecommerce store/brand. Profit margins in most product categories, are very low, and do not allow for sustainable profitability and growth; especially since potential buyers can always purchase the same brands directly from customer-facing suppliers in US/Canada, for a slightly higher price.
And whatever you do, DO NOT PURCHASE THE ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION, unless your store is already established. I went ahead with the annual subscription (skipped the trial, my mistake), but after realising the very low profit margins in my store category (wellness/beauty), I asked that my subscription be transferred to a different Shopify store. I was told that my subscription could only apply to the original store I subscribed to. In other words, if you need to close your store, say, three months into operation, you cannot transfer the balance of your annual subscription to a different store. I then went ahead to ask for a refund of the unused period of my subscription (11 months), and up till now the "customer support" has ignored my e-mail. And they have no problem keeping your money. Now that's a shame.

EJIJI Boutique

I waited to write my review because I wanted to be able to give a complete and honest review of all the features. 1. Very user friendly layout and easy to navigate along with easy setup 2. Love that it opens to the dashboard with all of your setup info to be edited and also allows you to create your own branded invoice on the paid plan. 3. I had previously downloaded Oberlo and Spocket but their product selection was not good for the type of items that I wanted to sell. DropCommerce products are top-of-the-line, trendy, and unique items that are sold by vendors in the US or Canada which also equals fast and accurate shipping. 4. Importing products is seamless and you can edit the product's title, description, shipping, pricing, and choose the pictures you want to be downloaded. 5. I received an order and I wasn't sure what to do but this app is so easy to navigate it was a no-brainer. The plan I chose does not Auto fulfill your orders but with a click of a button it is done and you can send the supplier a note if needed. 6. You also have the ability to purchase samples I highly recommend this app. I am very new to dropshipping and so far this app is better than the others plus when I downloaded the app, support reached out to me to see if I had any questions, problems, or suggestions. We spoke for about 15 - 20 minutes and he was very helpful.

Mrs. Nature's Essentials

I reiterate that this is one of the best Collections of quality Sustainable & ethically-sourced goods provided by the USA or Canada.

March 11, 2021

Thank you for the review :) We appreciate your feedback and we will continue to add more sustainable and ethically-sourced goods.

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

Greenlope

Great app, easy to use, and import 100s of products. Some of the best products ever. Any issue is easy to contact support.

March 9, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a review. We are happy to help and we look forward to continuing to work together :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20