DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

by DropCommerce

Fast 3-7 day shipping from high quality brands in US & Canada.

Homestead Hybrid

We at Homestead Hybrid have been using DropCommerce coming up on a year now and they have always been super helpful with every question, issue and order made through them. We now have an annual account due to the amount of Solar Equipment they carry.

December 27, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review. We're happy you appreciate our service and we look forward to working with you and watching your continued success in 2021 :)

Expressive DeZien

MAN! I wish I could leave more stars. Listen Shopifiers. You will NOT find better Customer Service. Seriously I have asked so many "duh" questions and they have answered every single question patiently (thanks Patrick lol) EVEN going out of their way to find the answers. Now while they do not speak for other companies they do share knowledge. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE DropCommerce. AND EVEN BETTER I've been with Shopify for a year this month and they are the ONLY supplier that has 1 communicated every time I had questions. 2 that I've made a 100% legit sale with. AND Celebrated with me. They don't make you feel stupid its like they're really a part of your company your on the same team. ATTENTION Newbie’s Don’t use anyone else Trust there’s no better as far as I’m concerned I wish I had been with them since day 1. Expressive DeZien LOVES DropCommerce.

No More Anxiety

In a busy Saturday & season, customer service rocked! Handled my issue right away! Thank you Patrick!

Brookasa

Great products, INCREDIBLE customer service. Every time I have a question, Patrick or someone on his team responds ASAP and actually helps. I hope they keep adding more vendors because I love the convenience of the app. Yes, your profit margin looks lower versus sourcing vendors individually, but get back to me once you actually start selling. DropCommerce saves you you a ton of time because it automates so much of the process. It's worth it.

Can A Girl Catch A Break Chic Boutique LLC

I uninstalled the app because i it was not doing anything for my store and the prices were not worth it plus i offer free sipping. Why am i being charged $39 still? Please re-imburse back my $39 for services i have not used. Thank you. I can't with these rip off apps on Shopify. Thank you

November 28, 2020

Hi there,

I'm sorry that DropCommerce did not work out for your business. I can confirm that since you've uninstalled you will not receive any future charges, and your most recent charge was just for your most recent month of usage, which generally takes a few weeks to actually get 'billed'.

If there's anything we can do to help you succeed, I would be happy to chat.

I'll reach out directly as well in hopes that we can talk this through.

Thanks,

Patrick, DropCommerce Co-founder and CEO

DealioStealio

The app itself is pretty well done, better then most really. The issue here is that most of the products on here are priced terribly high leaving no room for profit. There are quite a few products where once you pay shipping and for the product, the total is substantially higher then the suggested retail of the price, which makes little sense. Other items on here you can find online selling for less then what you can actually buy them for on here, again makes little sense. If you can spend a lot of time and effort you can find a few items that might actually provide profit and offer faster shipping then most other places. 3 stars simply because its a well done app, if only there was something profitable to sell it would be a winner.

Warm Human 800-880-9138

DropCommerce is great! We were not interested in doing individual dropshipping because of the amount of work involved in processing the orders but with DropCommerce it's as easy as processing one of our own web orders. If you are a maker, we highly recommend connecting with them!

Pikabls

Recently started using this app, so far its amazing and the customer support is awesome! The online chat feature is very helpful! They feature a fantastic product selection, from US suppliers. All i was looking for, in one very user-friendly app. Thanks!

November 13, 2020

Thank you so much! We're happy to support you in your journey, and we look forward to following your success with your store :)

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder & CEO

JUNOFIT

I was looking for products to add to my store.This app is very easy to set up.Great products.The support team answered my questions right away! I totally recommend this app.

Piper Lane Kids Co

The platform is pretty straight-forward - easy to integrate. But that's where it ended for us, hence the 2 stars. We signed up as a supplier (not a retailer), and as such, vetted retailers when receiving requests - prior to approving them to carry our products - well within our right to do so given the option, and were met with negativity when inquiring about said retailers. After not being able to find clear information regarding "product sampling requests" and receiving negative remarks from customer service chat member - "Patrick," we decided to part ways, albeit for a multitude of reasons - including one that raised red flags. The most important - I can’t imagine another brand being told that expecting to do business with “legitimate” retailers is an “unrealistic” expectation in drop-shipping and with DropCommerce! We do business with a couple other Drop Ship platforms and have never EVER been told that. Further, DropCommerce even states on its FAQ’s: "DropCommerce Products are not Your typical Dropshipping products. We only offer the best US and Canadian suppliers on the app — so never worry about the quality or where it's shipping from. Our suppliers actually care about the products they ship to your customers." As a brand, you're right! We absolutely care about who we allow to carry our products or who we choose to do business with – as any reputable company should do! But being told that because we deny more than we approve and are the problem - leaving retailers – whether legitimate or not – with a bad taste is completely unprofessional, not to mention quite unnerving. As any reputable brand should and does, we work hard to establish an image and under no circumstances are willing to knowingly participate with “false storefronts” or someone’s scheme to get a quick payout. While we know that isn’t the majority, we also know that they do exist. If what your chat rep Patrick advised me is true, then your response on your FAQ section for suppliers is not. You can’t expect a legitimate brand to not vet a potential retailer – which is exactly what we do – prior to approving them for listing products. Besides, we are a niche brand and as such, expect our retailers to be familiar with the product. How it’s made, warranty information, etc. Not just sell it and move on. We want to partner with retailers by all means, but not if it means tarnishing our image or what we’re building in the process. I can only hope this is a lesson learned for your staff and your company going forward. Chances are – it won’t matter, as we’re only one brand in your “thousands of genuine sellers.”

November 5, 2020

Thank you for your feedback!

As explained in our private chat, DropCommerce provides value to dropshippers by allowing them access to our network of quality US suppliers.

Many dropshippers are brand new to ecommerce and just building their store, and we've found that when suppliers are unwilling to work with the majority of dropshippers looking to sell their products, it creates a net-negative impact on our ecosystem as a whole. We want to help everyone, but we also don't want to set up dropshippers to be regularly disappointed by suppliers who are unwilling to work with the majority of sellers on our platform.

Situations like this are tough, and I apologize if expectations for your experience as a supplier were not met.

We will take your feedback seriously and see if there's anything we can to to improve this system moving forward.

Thanks,