DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

by DropCommerce

Dropship High Quality Products From Real US Brands

Midland Arts Carts

I really like it so far. Customer service is quick and friendly and the products are priced decently. You do have to search for the good stuff - profit wise, but overall great so far.

Chi-Tree

This app is a rip-off. The Monthly costing, plus the items which are said to be reduced but if you look at the retail price of the items, and then add shipping costs, you have made a loss. Joke. Just another way for firms to make money out of people.

November 19, 2019

Hi there,

I'm so sorry that you've found that the prices on our platform won't work for you.

We are an open marketplace, so it's actually the suppliers setting all the prices and shipping rates, but we are always willing to look into individual suppliers if there's an issue.

All of the products are 30-50% marked down from retail price, but because we sell from real US brands, the shipping rates do tend to be a bit higher. Most of our suppliers are charging shipping on their site, too, and we definitely expect you to be forwarding the shipping rate to your customer.

If you are charging a shipping rate, you'll be earning the full 30 - 50% profit.

If you'd like some help finding suppliers and products that will work for you, please reach out directly to support@dropcommerce.co and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks a lot,

Patrick @ DropCommerce

Petite Dragonfly

I really like this app. It saves me time and -in time-makes an avenue stream through my store. I also like the new items so I can branch out into other products that are unique. I also found the support quick and efficient

Variety Corner Spot

The app is incredibly easy to use. It did not take long for the products to import. Very satisfied with the app, altogether.

November 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are very happy to hear that you're getting value from the app.

We have lots of good updates and more products coming soon, so stick around :D

Davionsstore

Great resource for high quality products, so far I have found everything that i have looked for. The support team is great. Very impressed with the quality. I am impressed when they assigned me an account manager when i upgraded to the pro version. So far very happy. I would highly recommend this app.

What A Watch!

DropCommerce is great. They have great products and some actually ship from the US. I had an issue with my backend inventory management, and I emailed support, and they responded almost instantly, he went in and fixed all of my products for me. This is definitely an excellent app to be using! I also placed a sample order and I got exactly what was ordered. Definitely use this app!

LK’s Boutique

One of the best apps I have the pleasure to work with. Customer service is number one. I had a small incident with one of the suppliers and the DropCommerce team was immediately on it and resolved the issue over night. Thank you for your amazing service, help and support!

October 20, 2019

Thank you so much for the review. We're so happy to have you as a user, and we appreciate your kind words.

Jewelry Bubble

This is a good app. The items are well curated . They have suppliers from the United States and Canada. Which makes it great for quick shipping. A lot of the Jewelry is artisan .As for customer support, I have reached out to customer support several times and the response is prompt and good.

October 19, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind review. We really appreciate you using the app and we look forward to seeing your success in dropshipping!

DoDazzles

This has been the best app. Finally found what I was looking for. I have a few issues with a particular company with a few products not uploading, showing an error. So I sent a message and they research and solved the issues. Like really quick. They were right on top of it. Thanks Team!!!

October 15, 2019

Thanks for the great feedback! We’re thrilled to hear we’ve been able to help your business succeed. Don’t hesitate to reach out again if you need anything else.

Best,

Michael

Hair Plus Body Products LLC

I used this app to help me fulfill quality products in a reasonable time frame. I love this app. I will continue to use this app.

October 15, 2019

Glad you’re enjoying our app. We look forward to continue supporting your dropshipping business :)

Kindly,