DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

by DropCommerce

Fast 3-7 day shipping from high quality brands in US & Canada.

Acimahs

I've been using this for a couple of weeks now and so far its good,when I have any issues customer support has been been very supportive..

AR FAMN

I am happy to find a great selection of US and EU products to put in my store. I feel that their fee is reasonable, the site is very user friendly and integrated seamlessly with my Shopify. Importing product to my store was a breeze. The customer service is prompt and very helpful, so nice to have something reliable! In the future, I hope to see more supplier options, and product reviews added.

June 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. :)

- Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

Green Goddess Entertaining

Great customer service from Patrick from DropCommerce. This is my first venture in E-com and have a lot of questions starting out, and Patrick has been speedy and thorough answering them.

The Dog Society

So glad to have found this app! I’ve been looking for legit suppliers in one place that offer only quality products and dropcommerce has them all! I can see that it’s still quite fresh so there’s definitely a room for improvement/growth technically (as I had a few technical errors). I used oberlo, spocket and other platforms but all seem to lead to aliexpress. Tired of long shipping and cheap quality products. With them I was able to make sales and I’m just on my trial period. Appreciate also the U.S. shipping fee subsidy as well as the support. I had a lot of questions and they answered professionally. Only downside is the subscription price. Dropshipping margin is less profitable so it would help if you could reduce it a bit. Also add another payment method other than credit card. Thanks!

June 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the review :) We are always looking for ways to continue making the products more profitable and increasing the margin while still maintaining our high standard of quality.

We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to a long relationship with you as you build your business!

- Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

The Haet Shop

I have tried other Dropshipping apps this one is the best I have found. Products are excellent and so is the service and shipping. They are great to deal with.

viralgraphictees

Just getting started, but the onboarding process was easy and seems like a very user friendly app! Great support team as well!

Put Me On Fashion

I am new to DropCommerce and I can say I am 100% more than happy with their customer service team! Shout out to Patrick and everyone else I worked with. They answered all my questions even on the weekends at night!

YouShouldBeShopping.com

YOUSHOULDBESHIPPING.COM:
A SHOUTOUT & PAT ON THE BACK TO DropCommerce - Made 2 sales recently & BOTH were processed & delivered to my customers within 5 - 6 days... Now THATS what I'm "Talkin' Bout" AND how I want our new store to operate... We also use their App Descriptify for a beautifully presented checkout presentation - TY DropCommerce - Debra... :)

BIG LOViE

I just signed up so not sure about how the app works yet but the team is terrific in getting my questions answered and helping to be onboarded. I"m looking forward to getting started!

Stellarelli

Love how many vendors you have for drop shipping, but the prices are very high. Most are already passed the retail price on the internet then to mark it up more to make a profit makes it difficult to get things sold quickly. Then the monthly fee is a bit high also so try to get the yearly plan which is a decent price. HOWEVER the ease of use is amazing and the staff was quick to respond to my questions and concerns. Prices and fees receive a one star rating, the other two stars are ease of use and great customer service.

June 2, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review!

Since our suppliers are independent businesses that manage their own pricing, our role is to keep finding more high quality, affordable suppliers and to encourage existing ones to reconsider more competitive pricing.

The general rule is that suppliers list their retail price and then they offer 30-50% margin on that, depending on their business.

If you reach out via Live Chat I'd be happy to help try and find some affordable items for you! I'd love to learn more about your business.

Thanks for your feedback,