DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

by DropCommerce

Fast 3-7 day shipping from high quality brands in US & Canada.

Stellarelli

Love how many vendors you have for drop shipping, but the prices are very high. Most are already passed the retail price on the internet then to mark it up more to make a profit makes it difficult to get things sold quickly. Then the monthly fee is a bit high also so try to get the yearly plan which is a decent price. HOWEVER the ease of use is amazing and the staff was quick to respond to my questions and concerns. Prices and fees receive a one star rating, the other two stars are ease of use and great customer service.

June 2, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review!

Since our suppliers are independent businesses that manage their own pricing, our role is to keep finding more high quality, affordable suppliers and to encourage existing ones to reconsider more competitive pricing.

The general rule is that suppliers list their retail price and then they offer 30-50% margin on that, depending on their business.

If you reach out via Live Chat I'd be happy to help try and find some affordable items for you! I'd love to learn more about your business.

Thanks for your feedback,

Say It In A Snap Jewelry

Overall easy to use but had to keep entering the same info over and over again. And at points it seemed to crash.

Hi there,

Thanks for your review! If you are still experiencing any issues, just reach out to our support team via Live Chat and we'll be happy to get that sorted out ASAP!

Happy Kids Happy Family

cannot combine the variant in import list. .................................................................

Hi there,

Because our products are synced with the accounts of real US brands, we are not able to allow the combining of variants from different products at this time, but if you reach out to us via Live Chat I'd be happy to see if there's anything we can do to help with your needs!

We'll look forward to hearing from you,

The Savings Shack

Although the products look high quality, after seeing many of them I noticed that the majority of them are way too expensive and your earnings are going to be very small when you add the shipping and everything. For example, I was looking to a product that in total I would make $5 in profit from a $55 product, so only around 10% in profits. Same issue with many other products. Also, the product selection was way too small for the monthly price of the app

June 1, 2020

Hi there, this is Patrick, the CEO of DropCommerce.

Thank you for the review. I'd love to help you find some products that will work and be profitable for your store.

I'm going to reach out in a direct email to see if we can chat further about this.

Thanks for your feedback,

Patrick

Tribal Visits

Have not made any transactions yet. I will be happy to let you know in about a month or so after happy customers. However Your Chats rooms are excellent for decision making and help. Patrick was Amazing. He was very aware, helpful and just there. Need more variety of products.

Marc & Dra Co.

I used this app to find a dropshipping supplier. I ended up finding multiply suppliers, and the entire process of setting up the app, importing my products, and processing an order was quick and easy. I just landed my first order and I've only had this app for about a week. Seamless experience! I would recommend to any dropshipper.

May 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We're so happy that you've found great suppliers and that you're already receiving orders!

Keep it up!

We look forward to seeing your continued success :)

jurgen's phantastic.com

Oh men I never saw so wunderful products before,even they are expensive ,they also have their quantity,

The Great Gear Store. Pursue Your Passions, Live Your Greatest Life.

I gave this a shot TWICE, but I can't see a way to make a profit or to be remotely competitive, given the prices + shipping. Otherwise, nice app.

May 28, 2020

Hi there,

I appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't found a profitable combination with our app.

I would love to speak with you directly about this to see if we can help.

If you're interested in chatting, please reach out to our support team via Live Chat and I'd love to try and find a profitable solution for you!

Thanks again,

forjoury.com

Great app

Crazy Bob's Cool Stuff

Recently started using the app and so far nothing but good things to say. Every question I have had and there have been many were answered in a timely manner. I hope that the team continues to find good suppliers with unique products that we can sell. Reading other reviews price point and shipping can cut into profit but there are good deals to be found. I actually took off all my imported products once I started with Dropcommerce. Yes the margin is lower but the quality of the products and faster shipping times have kept me and my customers happy!! Keep up the good work!!