DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

by DropCommerce

Fast 3-7 day shipping from high quality brands in US & Canada.

Flinton & Co.

A great drop shipping company that offers some of the best products from U.S. and Canadian vendors. Completely satisfied with how smoothly everything runs and the selection of products and vendors. Highly recommend! Great support offered as well!

One American Store

[Updated 2] I'm lowering my rating. Be wary of the fine print: The listed shipping prices are not what you will pay! You will pay a higher fee that is not advertised in a very upfront way in my opinion. They will reimburse the difference for up to 20 orders a month. Read low rated reviews and you will see several people like me feel tricked into thinking shipping prices are lower only to find out we are losing money paying these not so obvious fees. This left me feeling cheated. Had they told me upfront I'd be paying more, I could make an informed decision about investing 39.99 a month. Well, they got my money, but I won't be using them anymore. This was the last straw for me on top of other often mentioned issues related to cost and suppliers insisting one sells their products at outrages markups. This app has potentials Just know what you are getting into.

henwynns

I really enjoyed the quality of the products offered. The website they built me was beautiful. I am very happy!

Bluffie

This app is really help me to find quality products with good price. Its easy to use and has a lot of products.

May 21, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are glad you are enjoying the app :)

Gadgets Of Beauty

So far so good, too soon to tell. Will try it for at least 2 months to see if the products attract traffic.

Myneckofthewoods

I was waiting on being approved by a supplier and had not heard back for days. Emailed DropCommerce and was approved within an hour or two!

May 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the review :) We really appreciate it!

WH&B Boutique

The best app, for dropshipping suppliers, high-end products, super fast shipping, PRO PLAN IS A WAY TO GO FOR EVERY PERSON, no matter the business size, Beginner, or enterprise. The revolution on the suppliers offering field. Amazing support for any help, they even offer pre-build up stores, that are 100% compatible with product import.

voicenatural

I have been using this app for a few weeks now at https://www.voicenatural.com . The interactions with the team have been super helpful. I went for a pre-built store to save me time in sourcing products. Do note that the shipping by a few vendors maybe restricted to the US and Canada (so tailor your ads to those locations).

American-flat-supplies-

this app is great and helps make your store and the customer service is really good too plus has amazing produts to sell that are not from china. But i wish they would go a step further and help you rest of the coding for the footer and header for like returns and about us plus help with the shipping setup and fully review your shop the to make sure it all functions with other apps and google sales too.

Justice Paw

First time dropshipper so wanted to help to get my store set up and getting the right suppliers. Dropcommerce made it so easy, designed a great store in less than 24 hours, with products ready to go. Would highly recommend.

May 17, 2020

Thank you so much for the review :) We're happy to help!