DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

by DropCommerce

Fast 3-7 day shipping from high quality brands in US & Canada.

Gadgets Of Beauty

So far so good, too soon to tell. Will try it for at least 2 months to see if the products attract traffic.

Myneckofthewoods

I was waiting on being approved by a supplier and had not heard back for days. Emailed DropCommerce and was approved within an hour or two!

May 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the review :) We really appreciate it!

WH&B Boutique

The best app, for dropshipping suppliers, high-end products, super fast shipping, PRO PLAN IS A WAY TO GO FOR EVERY PERSON, no matter the business size, Beginner, or enterprise. The revolution on the suppliers offering field. Amazing support for any help, they even offer pre-build up stores, that are 100% compatible with product import.

voicenatural

I have been using this app for a few weeks now at https://www.voicenatural.com . The interactions with the team have been super helpful. I went for a pre-built store to save me time in sourcing products. Do note that the shipping by a few vendors maybe restricted to the US and Canada (so tailor your ads to those locations).

American-flat-supplies-

this app is great and helps make your store and the customer service is really good too plus has amazing produts to sell that are not from china. But i wish they would go a step further and help you rest of the coding for the footer and header for like returns and about us plus help with the shipping setup and fully review your shop the to make sure it all functions with other apps and google sales too.

Justice Paw

First time dropshipper so wanted to help to get my store set up and getting the right suppliers. Dropcommerce made it so easy, designed a great store in less than 24 hours, with products ready to go. Would highly recommend.

May 17, 2020

Thank you so much for the review :) We're happy to help!

Shopup

There are a lot of high quality made in the USA products that are perfect for our store. The support team has been very responsive to any questions.

Youthful Bravado

You'll be glad that you downloaded this app. I bought one of the pre-built stores, and I'm beyond satisfied with the value I received. I received a very aesthetically pleasing website with 96 products that included professional images and professional descriptions. Furthermore, I've received three months free of the pro-plan, which is a higher dollar value than what I paid for the pre-built store. By extension, I've gained access to unlimited suppliers, automated order fulfillment, priority support, a dedicated account manager, branded invoicing, and free access to descriptify (a must-have app). Also, Anastasia and Patrick are genuinely the best!

May 17, 2020

Thank you so much for the review :) We really appreciate it.

EK2.ca, Inc

Ideally, this would be an incredible app for individuals that are new in the e-commerce industry based on our analysis. It only took 10 minutes to opt-out as a result of the product's availability, not to mention some overpriced ones.

Focusing on "Alpaca - Charcoal
By Wild Mantle". A message to your team: "Would you buy a hooded scarf for C$211.04?" This laughable retail price before we multiplied the cost renders near to impossible to generate any profit while keeping costs low enough to maintain a scalable business. One would question the reliability.

Here`s another issue we encountered: The "tech" section is ultimately congested with bags and some non-related tech products showing 1-12 of 418.

Conclusion: The idea behind products from Canada and the US is otherwise an excellent approach however the cost and what is already accessible in the catalog is not quite aggressive to market us out of the already more suitable alternative app by Modalyst.

May 16, 2020

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you found the products expensive. To be transparent, we operate as an open marketplace, so the suppliers set their own rates, and we mandate that they offer at minimum a 30% margin, but since a lot of the products are made in the US with high quality materials in small batches, prices do tend to be higher.

I apologize for the miscategorized products. We have been onboarding multiple new suppliers per day and we are a bit behind on fixing categorization issues, but that is something we are actively working on improving.

We take all feedback into consideration and we do appreciate the opportunity to improve.

I will reach out directly to see if there's anything we can do to help.

Thanks a lot,

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

262 Mega Store

I used this app to add more american made products to my store and am more then satisfied with their products.