DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

by DropCommerce

Fast 3-7 day shipping from high quality brands in US & Canada.

Northwest Mary

I chose this app based on the previous reviews. I like their business model of working with local US and CA based suppliers. I prefer quality products, and faster shipping just how our store concepts works. I recently had an challenge where my app wasn't updating my inventory. I had an actual glitch. I asked for assistance as I was in the middle of a large store sale and many products were in the sale. I was in a panic, not only did they fix the issue but the actual Co-Founder Patrick reached out and explained some really important details and adjustments I could make. They took the time to make it right explain and even answer any other questions I had. Superior service.I have seen a few reviews about the profit margins being small. Although some products are such, not all have small margins. I would rather have people trust my products, and make smaller margin with faster shipping than any overseas. Everyones' business model and goals are different, and the same goes with choosing our suppliers. Thanks again Patrick for helping!

February 12, 2020

Thank you so much, Mary. I'm glad you appreciate our focus on US and Canadian quality suppliers. I look forward to seeing you build your business! :)

- Patrick, DropCommerce CoFounder

Club_Canine

I really like the type of products that DropCommerce has to import to my Shopify store but they seem kind of limited in my opinion on pet products but i am just starting out so I really don't know how to use a site like this to search for suppliers

January 27, 2020

Hi there!

I'm so glad to hear that you appreciate our platform. We are actively bringing on several new suppliers every week, and we have pet suppliers coming on board soon. Make sure you check back each week or subscribe to our weekly new supplier updates for news around adding new pet suppliers :)

Thanks again, and good luck with your store!

- Patrick, CoFounder @ DropCommerce

Midland Arts Carts

I really like it so far. Customer service is quick and friendly and the products are priced decently. You do have to search for the good stuff - profit wise, but overall great so far.

Hair Plus Body Products LLC

I used this app to help me fulfill quality products in a reasonable time frame. I love this app. I will continue to use this app.

October 15, 2019

Glad you’re enjoying our app. We look forward to continue supporting your dropshipping business :)

Kindly,

Michael

B.G.T.Y. Lifestyle™ Blog & Boutique

I love DropCommerce. While they don't have as many suppliers, their selection is of high quality. Their customer service is also great as well. There have been a couple of times when my request to add a supplier's products was denied because they couldn't see my site (I haven't launched it yet) and DropCommerce has reached out to those suppliers on my behalf using the information that I provided to get approved. That's a big deal for me because I only want to source quality products from brands that are a close match for my brand. My only complaint is that there have been a couple times where I've requested approval or was about to request approval and literally hours or a day later, that particular supplier was gone. I can't imagine what would happen if I've picked products from a supplier and they decide to leave DropCommerce for whatever reason. That would leave the store owner high and dry. I understand things change but there has to be a better way. Other than, DropCommerce is one of my favorite Shopfiy apps/resources!

Joxtrott Camouflage

Originally this review was not favorable. However, Patrick from DropCommerce reached out to me and is in the process of resolving some vendor challenges. I decided to reinstall the App and give it a second try. You should as well. You can see how quality and locality is an important aspect of their company.

Rustic Slate

This app was easy to use. Has a small catalog but the products are of high quality. The products are a little pricey so you definitely need to have a niche market for what you bring into your store or you wont make any sales.

Clothes-Together

Ok so I just installed this app., to get a chance to look at the products. I like all the products, looks awesome, good quality by sight. Anyway, this app., and company I see a lot of potential in. I am gonna uninstall this app., just because I am going to wait for more vendors, and products. I am hoping for more shoes, cosmetics, bags, apparel, which are the products I am looking for. I really like it so far, and a very clean app..