Reseñas (389)

Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 81% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
5 de julio de 2024

The team has been very responsive to all my questions and concerns. They build a beautiful website for me and pre-loaded it with some amazing products for the niche I selected. I would recommend them for anyone who is looking to deal with real people who are committed to helping you.

Paw Buddies
23 días usando la aplicación
21 de junio de 2024

Great app. Products are good and the founder was kind enough to jump on a call with me to run through the basics. I've checked out a few apps in the category and I'm liking DropCommerce the most so far.

20 días usando la aplicación
30 de abril de 2024

Dropcommerce has a great selection on suppliers, products and fulfill orders fast. The support time is polite and very helpful!

Leylines
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
DropCommerce respondió 2 de mayo de 2024

Thank you so much for your review! We are looking forward to helping you grow your business :)

5 de abril de 2024

This app has been great so far! I am in the early days of launching my store and have been very impressed by the quality of products. Orders have shipped quickly, and customer service has been very responsive and helpful. Looking forward to working with DropCommerce more!

Costa Collective
21 días usando la aplicación
22 de marzo de 2024

We have only been using this app for a short time. However, their customer service has been top notch! Jim has been wonderful to work with! He helped us set everything up quite quickly and answered all of our questions almost instantly. We have considered offering a dropship option for our retailers for some time now, and after lots of research felt that DropCommerce was best suited for our needs. We love that their model is based around U.S. brands and that they lean towards quality. So far everything is going smoothly. Highly recommend.

Alley & Rae Apparel
8 días usando la aplicación
14 de junio de 2024

Very easy to browse through and discover new products, I love that it is easy to access within the Shopify dashboard. Products look good and shipping times are quick, really happy I found DropCommerce!

Alrededor de 6 horas usando la aplicación
27 de marzo de 2024

I like the app because it is integrated with Sopify and it has a variety of products that are not listed in Amazon.It is a great advantage! Besides it offers quick delivery to US and prices are a little lower than in other dropshipping companies

Dream Pages
10 días usando la aplicación
28 de junio de 2024

I'm finding products on DropCommerce that I can't find anywhere else. This is exactly the type of selection that I have been searching for!

Alrededor de 15 horas usando la aplicación
3 de febrero de 2024

I recently started my e-commerce journey with Dropcommerce, and I couldn't be more pleased with the experience. From the very beginning, the platform has exceeded my expectations in every aspect.

The product selection is fantastic, offering a curated marketplace that makes it easy to find high-quality items for my store. The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making the entire process from product selection to integration into my online store seamless.

What truly sets Dropcommerce apart is their outstanding customer service. I had a few questions and concerns, and the support team was not only prompt in their responses but also incredibly helpful. They addressed all my queries with patience and provided clear, concise solutions.

I appreciate the transparency and reliability that Dropcommerce brings to the table. It has significantly reduced the complexities of managing inventory, allowing me to focus more on growing my business. Kudos to the team for their dedication to customer satisfaction!

Gemzel
Azerbaiyán
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
22 de febrero de 2024

First of all, the company strives to sell American brands in the market. The products carried by DropCommerce, are small business owners, meaning we can support them by selling their products through dropshipping. Later this year, they might have "White Labeling" option available. It means that the packages that is shipped out to your customers will have your brand logo on top, and allow for the customers to have brand experience. So, you can grow your brand as well as help small businesses sell their product at the same time, helping both businesses grow. I think this would be a great addition and hopefully they will have this feature available for us soon.

THENEWSEOUL
10 días usando la aplicación
DropCommerce respondió 23 de febrero de 2024

Thank you so much for your review! Yes we are working hard on bringing new features, including a plan for White Label this year!