Avis (387)

• 4 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
8 novembre 2019

The app is incredibly easy to use. It did not take long for the products to import. Very satisfied with the app, altogether.

Variety Corner Spot
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
DropCommerce a répondu 8 novembre 2019

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are very happy to hear that you're getting value from the app.

We have lots of good updates and more products coming soon, so stick around :D

- Patrick @ DropCommerce

21 juillet 2020

please be noted that website https://charlotpreuve.com/ that is one of your suppliers is dropshipper and import its products from this website https://www.ccwholesaleclothing.com/ that has shopify app called MY ONLINE FASHION STORE
be aware plz and I need to have more option to try more suppliers to trust in your app, if you can provide me with a trail plan for a month I will be appreciated

lasslady
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
DropCommerce a répondu 24 juillet 2020

Hi there,

We really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. The supplier has been removed.

I reached out to you directly by email to help getting your trial set up.

Thanks,

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

27 juillet 2023

I highly recommend DropCommerce. Their platform is robust and the help is quick and precise. No glitches so far, and their info is represented in a clear manner. Keep it up!

Legend of Beauty
4 novembre 2022

My experience with Dropcommerce has been amazing so far! Very quick and efficient team, and tons of awesome products to browse through! I love how there are filters for fair trade and organic products, this is exactly what I've been looking for!

BrooklyneB
DropCommerce a répondu 4 novembre 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We're very glad to hear you are finding our filters useful! More to come soon! :)

11 mai 2022

I was introduced to this app by a shop that wanted to carry my product. What a genius setup! And the customer service was fantastic. I'm so glad I was introduced!

CO Family
15 mai 2023

Slick app for adding drop-shippable products into your pre existing store to make some extra passive revenue. Easy to navigate, and the selection of available products is great.

PALS
1 novembre 2022

Really smooth and straightforward interface. I love how easy it is to navigate through and discover new products and suppliers. Absolutely loving it!

RosesPlace12
DropCommerce a répondu 4 novembre 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to helping you build your business! :)

Modifié le 8 septembre 2021

Setup was easy and straightforward, Alex from their support team was very responsive. Just installed so still waiting to connect with more retailers...

Waves Puzzle Co.
DropCommerce a répondu 20 septembre 2021

We're happy that you're enjoying it, and stoked to have you on board!

We'll do our best to connect you with more retailers. We've already featured you in two of our email newsletters :)

We look forward to working together,
- DropCommerce Support Team

3 mai 2020

Very easy and efficient installation. The service team even reached out to me by email to see if I had any help. They were very responsive to my questions and made everything simple and easy!

O/Z Lifestyle Brands
DropCommerce a répondu 17 août 2021

Thanks for the feedback! We're here to help :)

- DropCommerce Support Team

1 juin 2020

Overall easy to use but had to keep entering the same info over and over again. And at points it seemed to crash.

Say It In A Snap Jewelry
DropCommerce a répondu 1 juin 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your review! If you are still experiencing any issues, just reach out to our support team via Live Chat and we'll be happy to get that sorted out ASAP!

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder