Note globale
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
19 novembre 2019

This app is a rip-off. The Monthly costing, plus the items which are said to be reduced but if you look at the retail price of the items, and then add shipping costs, you have made a loss. Joke. Just another way for firms to make money out of people.

Chi-Tree
Royaume-Uni
16 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
DropCommerce a répondu 19 novembre 2019

Hi there,

I'm so sorry that you've found that the prices on our platform won't work for you.

We are an open marketplace, so it's actually the suppliers setting all the prices and shipping rates, but we are always willing to look into individual suppliers if there's an issue.

All of the products are 30-50% marked down from retail price, but because we sell from real US brands, the shipping rates do tend to be a bit higher. Most of our suppliers are charging shipping on their site, too, and we definitely expect you to be forwarding the shipping rate to your customer.

If you are charging a shipping rate, you'll be earning the full 30 - 50% profit.

If you'd like some help finding suppliers and products that will work for you, please reach out directly to support@dropcommerce.co and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks a lot,

Patrick @ DropCommerce

29 avril 2022

Great customer support! Fast and responsive with the live chat and they were able to answer all of my questions. The products look good and the shipping times are great.

Bills-store-2022
7 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
DropCommerce a répondu 29 avril 2022

Thank you so much for your review!

11 mars 2020

Items are over price, not sure how you can make a profit! $25 bags are $90 on this app. They must get a cut off of each item.

CoreFloorz
5 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
DropCommerce a répondu 11 mars 2020

Hi there,

I'm very sorry that you feel that the items in our app are overpriced. All prices are set by the suppliers, and we do not any any cut on any items. Each supplier manages their own profile, so it's up to stores to choose which suppliers offer products at prices that work for them.

We require that suppliers show their true retail prices on DropCommerce, so if you're actually seeing the same item for cheaper elsewhere, we would happily look into it and remove the item if that's true.

Would you mind letting me know which supplier you're referring to so we can look into it?

I will reach out personally to see if we can work this out.

Thanks for your feedback,

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

28 mai 2020

I gave this a shot TWICE, but I can't see a way to make a profit or to be remotely competitive, given the prices + shipping. Otherwise, nice app.

The Great Gear Store. Pursue Your Passions, Live Your Greatest Life.
5 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
DropCommerce a répondu 28 mai 2020

Hi there,

I appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't found a profitable combination with our app.

I would love to speak with you directly about this to see if we can help.

If you're interested in chatting, please reach out to our support team via Live Chat and I'd love to try and find a profitable solution for you!

Thanks again,

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

25 février 2022

19 amonth to add 25products!!!!! NOT START UP FRIENDLY GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quicksunlimited
4 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
DropCommerce a répondu 26 février 2022

Hello there, thank you for your review. We actually enable you to import up to 25 products for free, effectively allowing you to try DropCommerce risk free until you have processed an order. We also do have some other pricing models available so please don't hesitate to reach out to our team!

25 juin 2020

The team had done a great job connecting and sourcing products from high quality North American businesses. In a time where international shipping is tough, being able to work with North American brands is a huge relief.

I Love Local
DropCommerce a répondu 25 juin 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We're happy to have you on board, and we look forward to working together :)

- Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

15 octobre 2021

Best app for dropshipping. High quality products, suppliers are really good brands that we can trust. My struggle with Oberlo was that I didn't want to offer a long shipping wait-time. And shipping from U.S makes a huuuge difference. Also, the app dashboard is super organized, making it easier to find suppliers, products, contact vendors etc

Fresh Made Candles & Craft
DropCommerce a répondu 27 octobre 2021

Thanks so much for the feedback!

We're happy to have you on board. Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with :)

All the best,