Note globale
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
15 janvier 2020

This is a 5 star company all the way around! I'm so excited to have found them. The customer service thus far has been stellar and much appreciated since I'm just starting in this business. Keep it up!

Mama George
14 jours d’utilisation de l’application
DropCommerce a répondu 15 janvier 2020

Hey there!

I am so happy to hear you're enjoying the app and our support. We love to see customers like you getting the most out of our high quality suppliers.

If there's ever anything we can help with along the way, please reach out!

- Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

18 juillet 2022

Easy to use, even for total newbies like me. Big selection of products and it looks like the list of products is expanding too.

Manythings.ca
13 jours d’utilisation de l’application
6 juillet 2021

I got tired of long waits using other apps that will delivery from China. With DropCommerce you can find products that are from Canada and USA. Great and innovative ! And on top support has been really helpful

NAILED IT
13 jours d’utilisation de l’application
DropCommerce a répondu 27 juillet 2021

Thanks for the feedback!

We strive to offer the best dropshipping experience possible.

If there's anything else we can do to help, let us know !

26 juillet 2022

Great support, suppliers, and products! DropCommerce is an awesome app to find products and establish relationships with new suppliers. The team has been a pleasure to work with as well!

Heritage
11 jours d’utilisation de l’application
23 mai 2020

I really enjoyed the quality of the products offered. The website they built me was beautiful. I am very happy!

henwynns
11 jours d’utilisation de l’application
DropCommerce a répondu 11 août 2021

We strive to offer the best service on Shopify :)

Thanks for the review!

29 août 2020

This app has made everything as easy as can be. I was new to shopify and their platforms and apps, but after working with DropCommerce its became more clear and easy to learn and progress my skills as a business owner! Wonderful high-quality products!

Muddy Paws Pet Stores
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
DropCommerce a répondu 29 août 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy to hear you are having a great experience and we look forward to watching your business grow :)

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

10 juillet 2022

Nice interface and really helpful support. The products look good and shipping times are great! Highly recommend!

Kick BrAss Designs
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
11 juillet 2020

I thing this drop shipping platform is great to use. It's fast to place orders and the service is great.

Quick Enterprise Group
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
DropCommerce a répondu 12 juillet 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We're so glad that you like our platform and our service :)

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

7 juillet 2021

This app was easy to use and I found good products here. I am new to this online shipping and needed guidance. The customer support team were very helpful and I look forward to growing a successful business!

Crystelleco
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
DropCommerce a répondu 27 juillet 2021

Happy to hear that you're enjoying it!

We're here to help should you need us :)

29 avril 2020

As a supplier this has been the easiest and most convenient app to use, it integrates perfectly with our shopify store and links our inventory in no time. We are used to deal with other drop shipping platforms that are not even close to offer a good customer service for the suppliers and willing to help with any technical difficulty. Spencer is very responsive and helpful.

Thank you for offering an outstanding service.

Raul
Beyond Borders Collective.

Beyond Borders Collective
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
DropCommerce a répondu 17 août 2021

Thanks for the review :) We're here to be the best!

Let us know if you ever need help with anything!