Note globale
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
1 juin 2023

I have wanted to start Dropshipping for quite a while but didn't know how to get started, but then I came across DropCommerce in the app store. They make it super straight forward on how to start your business, and are there to help along the way, really great!

only one
13 jours d’utilisation de l’application
27 mai 2023

The suppliers seem great! You can message with them directly to help build relationships with them. I love that!

Jamaïque
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
3 juin 2023

DropCommerce has been a great solution for discovering and adding great products to your store. Can't wait to use it more!

3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
23 mars 2023

Great selection of suppliers and products and a very helpful support team. DropCommerce makes it quick and easy to find and add products. Would absolutely recommend.

5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
15 mai 2023

I had a great experience using DropCommerce for my Shopify store! The app was extremely helpful in getting my store started, and I found the import process to be very easy and straightforward. The products available through the app were well-curated, and the product descriptions were top-notch. I also appreciated the app's well-laid-out and intuitive interface, which made it easy to navigate and use. Overall, I would highly recommend DropCommerce to anyone looking for a reliable and user-friendly app to help with their Shopify store.

5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
23 mai 2023

This app is invaluable! The products are great and the shipping times are unbeatable! I've been doing my research and DropCommerce seems to be one of the best dropshipping solutions out there if you are focused on quick shipping and high quality products!

États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
3 juin 2023

A friend spoke quite highly of DropCommerce and after using it for a few days I can see why. Really easy to use and the products look awesome

Zy Barrett
Jamaïque
18 jours d’utilisation de l’application
15 mai 2023

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!! Using Dropcommerce has increased my confidence in being able to provide the best products for my customers. I am no longer concerned about running out of product or missing an opportunity to promote a product with incentives because of updates from manufacturers. Thank you Dropcommerce for helping me learn the ropes and make my business better!

5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
27 juillet 2023

I highly recommend DropCommerce. Their platform is robust and the help is quick and precise. No glitches so far, and their info is represented in a clear manner. Keep it up!

Legend of Beauty
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
4 juin 2023

Great features and a really friendly team. Love the shipping times on these products too.

Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application