Note globale
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
21 juillet 2020

please be noted that website https://charlotpreuve.com/ that is one of your suppliers is dropshipper and import its products from this website https://www.ccwholesaleclothing.com/ that has shopify app called MY ONLINE FASHION STORE
be aware plz and I need to have more option to try more suppliers to trust in your app, if you can provide me with a trail plan for a month I will be appreciated

lasslady
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
DropCommerce a répondu 24 juillet 2020

Hi there,

We really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. The supplier has been removed.

I reached out to you directly by email to help getting your trial set up.

Thanks,

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

4 novembre 2022

My experience with Dropcommerce has been amazing so far! Very quick and efficient team, and tons of awesome products to browse through! I love how there are filters for fair trade and organic products, this is exactly what I've been looking for!

BrooklyneB
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
DropCommerce a répondu 4 novembre 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We're very glad to hear you are finding our filters useful! More to come soon! :)

11 mai 2022

I was introduced to this app by a shop that wanted to carry my product. What a genius setup! And the customer service was fantastic. I'm so glad I was introduced!

CO Family
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
1 novembre 2022

Really smooth and straightforward interface. I love how easy it is to navigate through and discover new products and suppliers. Absolutely loving it!

RosesPlace12
DropCommerce a répondu 4 novembre 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to helping you build your business! :)

Modifié le 8 septembre 2021

Setup was easy and straightforward, Alex from their support team was very responsive. Just installed so still waiting to connect with more retailers...

Waves Puzzle Co.
DropCommerce a répondu 20 septembre 2021

We're happy that you're enjoying it, and stoked to have you on board!

We'll do our best to connect you with more retailers. We've already featured you in two of our email newsletters :)

We look forward to working together,

3 mai 2020

Very easy and efficient installation. The service team even reached out to me by email to see if I had any help. They were very responsive to my questions and made everything simple and easy!

O/Z Lifestyle Brands
DropCommerce a répondu 17 août 2021

Thanks for the feedback! We're here to help :)

1 mai 2020

Hi all, if you are looking for a really nice template, talk to Patrick at DropCommerce. These guys have gorgeous website templates and their service is impeccable. They go the extra mile. And in this E-Commerce world where you are talking to people all day whom you never get to meet, that is a HUGE breathe of fresh air!

Baskets of Compassion
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
DropCommerce a répondu 17 août 2021

Thanks for the feedback :) We work very hard to go the extra mile, so we appreciate you noticing!

We look forward to working with you!

30 janvier 2020

i was tired of the other apps and started looking for a better drop shipping app with faster delivery time for United States & Canada as all my clients are from there . Drop commerce is working perfectly and the support team is active . thanks for this app , it saves me lot of research time and investment :)

linkdom
Islande
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
DropCommerce a répondu 30 janvier 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I really appreciate it. I look forward to seeing your success with our high quality products :)

- Patrick

12 novembre 2022

This app sure makes dropshipping easy! The process to discover, and import products into your store is a breeze. I also love that the products are all sourced from Canada and the USA!

My Store
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
DropCommerce a répondu 16 novembre 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We're looking forward to helping you build your business!

4 juin 2020

I just signed up so not sure about how the app works yet but the team is terrific in getting my questions answered and helping to be onboarded. I"m looking forward to getting started!

BIG LOViE
Environ 22 heures d’utilisation de l’application
DropCommerce a répondu 10 août 2021

We're happy to have you on board! We love your products :)

Let us know if you need anything!