Note globale
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
2 mai 2023

I am really impressed with the product selection here! I just started using the app and there are a lot of great suppliers.

natashahorn13
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
11 mai 2023

Great App!!!

Could find all kinds of products and the delivery speed is really fast, also cool UI.
They are super responsive.
Highly recommend this App.

Cool gadgets
30 jours d’utilisation de l’application
14 mai 2023

Wow..!!! I just can't say enough about dropcommerce, they have been amazing. They have tons and tons of products, and their descriptions are actually decent so you don't have to spend a bunch of time rewriting them. They give you a suggested. Retail price that is pretty close to market value and most products have great profit margins. Their customer service is absolutely the best I have come across. They are all super helpful and eager to make your life easier.

spicnspan
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
6 juin 2023

Is very straight forward app and their teams is supportive and they keeping in touch with you
Good luck dropcommerce

Gamila
Égypte
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
27 juillet 2023

I highly recommend DropCommerce. Their platform is robust and the help is quick and precise. No glitches so far, and their info is represented in a clear manner. Keep it up!

Legend of Beauty
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
31 mai 2023

I could see DropCommerce becoming a crucial tool for a sustainable Dropshipping business! Great shipping times and products!

3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
21 juin 2023

I like the design of DropCommerce, it's really simple to navigate and discover new products, and they have quite the selection!

29 jours d’utilisation de l’application
25 mai 2023

Using the app is a breeze. I find it easy to discover and import products that I'm actually excited to market and sell! I can't wait to built my business using DropCommerce.

10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
6 mai 2023

I really enjoy using this. Importing products is really simple, and its really easy to browse through and find awesome suppliers .I'm really looking forward to continue using Dropcommerce!

Jamaïque
11 jours d’utilisation de l’application
31 mai 2023

So far so good. The plans are reasonable, and I like that I can browse through without committing. Everything looks good, will keep updating this review as I explore more!

13 jours d’utilisation de l’application