DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping | Reviews

by DropCommerce

Fast 3-7 day shipping from high quality brands in US & Canada.

KjSelections

Good luck getting consistent sales. The prices on this app after shipping cost and app fee per sale, ARE HIGHER then what the product is sold elsewhere online. All prices here FULL RETAIL.

June 22, 2019

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't happy with the product pricing. Our suppliers offer a minimum of 30% discount, but it's true that in some cases the shipping rates and other fees add up to around the discount amount.

Many suppliers offer free shipping and some offer up to 50% discount, but in the cases where they don't, you would want to make sure you're charging shipping to your customer so that you don't need to roll it into the product price.

All our products are shipped from within the US or Canada, so shipping rates tend to be higher than our competitors who offer primarily Chinese products with 4+ week shipping times.

If you have any questions or you'd like some help finding products with cheaper shipping, we'd be happy to chat further.

Thanks for your feedback,

Patrick @ DropCommerce

Susu Horizon

I love when I see U.S made products. However, the fact that there is a minimum price to sell items is by itself a no go. I run ads and run promotions along with coupons. Lets say I posted the minimum selling price but my customers used one of the coupons I posted. Now they could be buying the items lower than the minimum price placed and there would be an issue between me and the app/supplier. Not a good idea to force a minimum price at all. This has potential. However, when you are able to put your own prices like in spocket and oberlo, then I would think of reinstalling this app.

May 7, 2019

Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear your frustration with the minimum selling price feature.

To be clear, if the product price dips below the minimum selling price due to a coupon, that's totally fine! The feature only limits the initial listed price of the product before other store-level discounts. I'll make sure that we make this more obvious within the app!

Just to explain the reasoning behind this feature, unlike some other apps, the products in our app are from real brands. These brands work hard to build their name, and they require that stores don't sell their products at a lower rate than their retail price, which is what the minimum advertised price is.

Most stores don't find this to be an issue, since in most cases selling below the minimum advertised price would result in less-than-desired profit.

I hope that helps clarify this feature!

- DropCommerce Team

magazzinostore

They only allow 3 suppliers to choose from, They dont have product you can choose from ,very little.

May 14, 2019

Hi there!

It's true that our free plan offers access to up to 3 unique suppliers at one time, but our Professional plan offers access to unlimited suppliers in our system. I hope that helps!

- DropCommerce Team