DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping | Reviews

by DropCommerce

Fast 3-7 day shipping from high quality brands in US & Canada.

No More Anxiety

In a busy Saturday & season, customer service rocked! Handled my issue right away! Thank you Patrick!

August 9, 2021

We're here to help, 24-7 :)

Thanks for the review!

Brookasa

Great products, INCREDIBLE customer service. Every time I have a question, Patrick or someone on his team responds ASAP and actually helps. I hope they keep adding more vendors because I love the convenience of the app. Yes, your profit margin looks lower versus sourcing vendors individually, but get back to me once you actually start selling. DropCommerce saves you you a ton of time because it automates so much of the process. It's worth it.

August 9, 2021

Thanks for the review, we're here to help!

We're onboarding new suppliers every week, and we're working on improving your profit margins :)

Stay tuned!

Warm Human 800-880-9138

DropCommerce is great! We were not interested in doing individual dropshipping because of the amount of work involved in processing the orders but with DropCommerce it's as easy as processing one of our own web orders. If you are a maker, we highly recommend connecting with them!

August 9, 2021

We're happy that you're enjoying it! We love working with authentic brands and entrepreneurs.

Wish you the best!

Pikabls

Recently started using this app, so far its amazing and the customer support is awesome! The online chat feature is very helpful! They feature a fantastic product selection, from US suppliers. All i was looking for, in one very user-friendly app. Thanks!

November 13, 2020

Thank you so much! We're happy to support you in your journey, and we look forward to following your success with your store :)

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder & CEO

JUNOFIT

I was looking for products to add to my store.This app is very easy to set up.Great products.The support team answered my questions right away! I totally recommend this app.

August 9, 2021

Simple problems require simple solutions :)

Thanks for the review and feedback!

Haus Of Detox

The app is super easy to use and I really like the array of products that are offered. Once I made my first sale, it was extremely easy to fulfill the order.

August 9, 2021

We're happy to hear that! Thanks for the feedback!

Purrs n' Grrs

Purchased a pre-built store, it was delivered in 18 hours, had a few troubles getting it setup, but tech support has been incredible and is willing to go above and beyond to make sure that I get my store set up correctly. I'm still a beginner with Shopify, and DropCommerce has been the perfect app for someone like me who is still a bit unclear on some things. And for the price of a pre-built store and the time it's delivered, it doesn't seem to be worth the time trying to build it yourself. I will be using DropCommerce for my current and futures stores. I'm also from outside of the U.S., Canada to be exact, and was disappointed that some of the product suppliers don't ship outside the U.S., but DropCommerce isn't responsible for their suppliers' shipping options, and being a Canadian my whole life, this isn't anything new to me, and I will work around it. There are still a lot of great products that do ship outside the U.S., and even some Canadian suppliers. I would still recommend the app to non-American users.

August 9, 2021

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the process so far! Thanks for the feedback.

HellRaiser Cosmetics

Amazing app with great brands, if you want your customers to experience brands other then what's on Aliexpress , this is definitely it! Easy and fast as well

September 23, 2020

Thank you for the review :) We can't wait to see your continued success with our high quality brands!

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

Missing Link Essentials Alternative Healing

I am absolutely loving this app! Some many wonderful products and it’s so easy to use! It’s a MUST have!

August 9, 2021

Thanks for the feedback :) We're happy to help!

Davi Lu

User friendly platform that guides you through the process. Modern layout and pre-built store options.

September 12, 2020

Thank you, Davi! I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback :)

Wishing you the best of luck,

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder