DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping | Reviews

by DropCommerce

Fast 3-7 day shipping from high quality brands in US & Canada.

lasslady

please be noted that website https://charlotpreuve.com/ that is one of your suppliers is dropshipper and import its products from this website https://www.ccwholesaleclothing.com/ that has shopify app called MY ONLINE FASHION STORE
be aware plz and I need to have more option to try more suppliers to trust in your app, if you can provide me with a trail plan for a month I will be appreciated

July 24, 2020

Hi there,

We really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. The supplier has been removed.

I reached out to you directly by email to help getting your trial set up.

Thanks,

Quick Enterprise Group

I thing this drop shipping platform is great to use. It's fast to place orders and the service is great.

July 12, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We're so glad that you like our platform and our service :)

Frisky Pet Hub

I have just processed the first order my store received and found the integration very straightforward and simple. A few mouse clicks was all it took to send the order to the supplier.

July 6, 2020

Thank you for your review! Congrats on processing your first order :)

We look forward to your continued success with our platform.

Thanks again,

Rexces

It was easy to use. Quality products. Payment plans are worth your money. Would recommend for others to use.

August 10, 2021

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying it :)

Thanks for the review!

Nova Queens

Super easy to process orders. Great quality products, but could be a bigger selection. Great shipping dates as well

August 10, 2021

We're adding new suppliers every week :)

If you have any specific brands that you want to see added to DropCommerce, let us know!

And thanks for the review! We wish you the best!

I Love Local

The team had done a great job connecting and sourcing products from high quality North American businesses. In a time where international shipping is tough, being able to work with North American brands is a huge relief.

June 25, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We're happy to have you on board, and we look forward to working together :)

Acimahs

I've been using this for a couple of weeks now and so far its good,when I have any issues customer support has been been very supportive..

We're here to help!

Thanks for the feedback :)

AR FAMN

I am happy to find a great selection of US and EU products to put in my store. I feel that their fee is reasonable, the site is very user friendly and integrated seamlessly with my Shopify. Importing product to my store was a breeze. The customer service is prompt and very helpful, so nice to have something reliable! In the future, I hope to see more supplier options, and product reviews added.

June 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. :)

Green Goddess Entertaining

Great customer service from Patrick from DropCommerce. This is my first venture in E-com and have a lot of questions starting out, and Patrick has been speedy and thorough answering them.

August 10, 2021

We're happy to help! If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out!

Thanks for the feedback :)

The Dog Society

So glad to have found this app! I’ve been looking for legit suppliers in one place that offer only quality products and dropcommerce has them all! I can see that it’s still quite fresh so there’s definitely a room for improvement/growth technically (as I had a few technical errors). I used oberlo, spocket and other platforms but all seem to lead to aliexpress. Tired of long shipping and cheap quality products. With them I was able to make sales and I’m just on my trial period. Appreciate also the U.S. shipping fee subsidy as well as the support. I had a lot of questions and they answered professionally. Only downside is the subscription price. Dropshipping margin is less profitable so it would help if you could reduce it a bit. Also add another payment method other than credit card. Thanks!

June 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the review :) We are always looking for ways to continue making the products more profitable and increasing the margin while still maintaining our high standard of quality.

We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to a long relationship with you as you build your business!