DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

Fast 3-7 day shipping from high quality brands in US & Canada.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Pets Rule

1st major order was submitted and paid for - only to be told days later that item was out of stock. I've been trying to get a refund ever since with no luck.

Litnupstuff Solar Solutions

Do not Reply to Customer Situations or Care to Help. Ignored . I Have paid them a couple years now and wish I knew earlier

April 18, 2022

Hi there, thank you for your review.

Our customer support team has been handing your case alongside Shopify support, and has been waiting for a response on your end. Please check your spam box as our email may have gone there. Our apologies for any confusion, we will get this sorted for you asap!

Cedar Mountain Body

As a supplier having integration issues. Shopify points the finger at drop commerce. Drop commerce hasnt really been any help and has seen but ignored my messaged for multiple days. Would not recommend based on poor response/service time.

March 22, 2022

Hey there. As our on-boarding specialist mentioned we just need some clarification on some of the products you are wanting to on-board onto DropCommerce as part of our verification process. Please contact us and we can continue the on-boarding process. If you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.

quicksunlimited

19 amonth to add 25products!!!!! NOT START UP FRIENDLY GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 26, 2022

Hello there, thank you for your review. We actually enable you to import up to 25 products for free, effectively allowing you to try DropCommerce risk free until you have processed an order. We also do have some other pricing models available so please don't hesitate to reach out to our team!

Jenston Girl

I'm parting ways with this app because it costs me more money than it makes me. If you are planning on listing your items on Google Shopping this is not the app you want to go with. 1) The size of the product photos are not uniform, they are different sizes and low quality, they make your store look out of sorts and won't get approved for google shopping. 2) When products are imported the variants are not imported with images, you have to go through and put the images on the variants, which is very time consuming. 3) The first Item I sold, the customer complained that the item broke a couple days later.

October 27, 2021

Sorry to hear about your experience!

Yes, you're right. At this time, our application is not optimized for Google Shopping. We rely on our merchants for all of our product photos, and while we are currently considering it, we have not yet implemented any guidelines on image size or quality. You could get around this by sourcing your own product photos, or only selecting products with solid photos, but we understand if that doesn't sound too appealing.

As for the broken item, we'd be happy to look into that if you provide us with the order details. With 23,000 products on our network, it can be difficult to vet them all for quality. But in a situation like this, we're happy to assist you in securing a refund from the independent product supplier.

We're here to help when you need us :) As a reminder, we're available 24/7 through Support@DropCommerce.com

Wish you the best!
DropCommerce Support Team

Marvelous Store

It took me about a month to decide whether to buy their prebuilt store or not. Then I finally bought it. This is what happened: 1. I bought that offer with a prebuilt store and a 3 months premium subscription included. I ordered on Tuesday, they did the website on Thursday. (not 24 hours as advised)
2. The website looks like a kid played around. Some products are in collections that should not be. As my shop is called 'Marvelous Store' and then they put in the menu 'Shop' - is annoying, 3. I had a list and some things prepared for them so they can have an idea about how I would like the website to be done. I asked if they need a list of how the things I would like to look, the menu, I even added some products so they can have an idea about what products I wanted. Nobody answered that.
4. They added whatever products wanted, some of them are nice, however, I did not wanted tea or anything like this, considering is a home decor theme. But they couldn't know if they didn't request an opinion or any instruction, could they?
5. After waiting one day, finally I had that 'Claim 3 free months pro' subscription, I claimed on Wednesday. On Friday I wanted to have a look to see what they did, a pop-up with that 'claim your free 3 months pro plan' showed up again, I skipped considering that I accepted before (I have the confirmation on email) then I checked the actual subscription plan and the subscription was gone. 6. As you noticed, I've been really patient and waited for them for half a week to do their job, with no pressure, considering the time zone as I am in the UK.
7. I won't be able to ask for a refund as in their policy is written that the money are not refundable. So once you pay, that's it. No services guarantee, no money back if you don't like it. Conclusion? There are no time savers and money savers neither. Save yourself the money, the time and go to a professional company as they are not!
So what did I pay for 250$ ? Absolutely nothing! Just a ripped-off time and money! My rating for this app is -20 stars, but Shopify doesn't give that option.

April 23, 2021

Hi there,

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience and that you had some issues with your store.

I'll reach out directly to see how we can get this resolved for you right away.

Thanks for your patience and for providing your feedback,

DropCommerce Support

Can A Girl Catch A Break Chic Boutique LLC

I uninstalled the app because i it was not doing anything for my store and the prices were not worth it plus i offer free sipping. Why am i being charged $39 still? Please re-imburse back my $39 for services i have not used. Thank you. I can't with these rip off apps on Shopify. Thank you

November 28, 2020

Hi there,

I'm sorry that DropCommerce did not work out for your business. I can confirm that since you've uninstalled you will not receive any future charges, and your most recent charge was just for your most recent month of usage, which generally takes a few weeks to actually get 'billed'.

If there's anything we can do to help you succeed, I would be happy to chat.

I'll reach out directly as well in hopes that we can talk this through.

Thanks,

Patrick, DropCommerce Co-founder and CEO

Large Swag Life

Pricing is not competitive, and for shopping outside the USA its a minimum of $15 USD. Not competitive for drop shipping outside the USA.

September 27, 2020

I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to find affordable International shipping options! We are a marketplace, and all the prices and shipping rates in our system are set by the suppliers themselves.

I will make sure our team continues to look for more suppliers with affordable options for International shipping.

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

The Savings Shack

Although the products look high quality, after seeing many of them I noticed that the majority of them are way too expensive and your earnings are going to be very small when you add the shipping and everything. For example, I was looking to a product that in total I would make $5 in profit from a $55 product, so only around 10% in profits. Same issue with many other products. Also, the product selection was way too small for the monthly price of the app

June 1, 2020

Hi there, this is Patrick, the CEO of DropCommerce.

Thank you for the review. I'd love to help you find some products that will work and be profitable for your store.

I'm going to reach out in a direct email to see if we can chat further about this.

Thanks for your feedback,

Patrick

EK2.ca, Inc

Ideally, this would be an incredible app for individuals that are new in the e-commerce industry based on our analysis. It only took 10 minutes to opt-out as a result of the product's availability, not to mention some overpriced ones.

Focusing on "Alpaca - Charcoal
By Wild Mantle". A message to your team: "Would you buy a hooded scarf for C$211.04?" This laughable retail price before we multiplied the cost renders near to impossible to generate any profit while keeping costs low enough to maintain a scalable business. One would question the reliability.

Here`s another issue we encountered: The "tech" section is ultimately congested with bags and some non-related tech products showing 1-12 of 418.

Conclusion: The idea behind products from Canada and the US is otherwise an excellent approach however the cost and what is already accessible in the catalog is not quite aggressive to market us out of the already more suitable alternative app by Modalyst.

May 16, 2020

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you found the products expensive. To be transparent, we operate as an open marketplace, so the suppliers set their own rates, and we mandate that they offer at minimum a 30% margin, but since a lot of the products are made in the US with high quality materials in small batches, prices do tend to be higher.

I apologize for the miscategorized products. We have been onboarding multiple new suppliers per day and we are a bit behind on fixing categorization issues, but that is something we are actively working on improving.

We take all feedback into consideration and we do appreciate the opportunity to improve.

I will reach out directly to see if there's anything we can do to help.

Thanks a lot,