DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

by DropCommerce

Premium Dropshipping Solution For Serious Ecommerce Businesses

Blonde-Tee's

I thought this App would be great! But there is NOOOO communication / customer service. Last Emailed with them July 18th about setting up and they needed approval to get into our store .... which we granted. July 19th got an email stating they were excited for new upcoming launch ...... July 22nd Emailed with still no response as of September 12th. Emailed again but we aren't to hopeful.

Update- They responded immediately to review being posted .... stating it was a communication error in one of our systems. We had gotten busy with other things so just now getting back to this whole process! Hoping we can get this figured out quickly and with ease.

AREIXEI

I'm in the jewelry niche and I was shocked to find suppliers that were dropshipping to this dropshipping site. So, some of these brands aren't who they say they are. I know because I have some of these products in my store and have done my research on the brands.

August 28, 2019

Hi there!

We ask all our suppliers if they are the original maker of their products when they sign up, and only allow ones who claim that they do. I can ensure you that this is not a common situation on our platform, and we'll be more than happy to get this resolved.

Can you please contact us directly at support@dropcommerce.co?

If you can tell us which supplier you're referring to, we'll happily investigate and remove them. I'm so sorry that you had this experience, since DropCommerce is all about high quality and original suppliers.

Patrick
DropCommerce Founder

AllyShoppingCenter

Not good for people who want to offer free shipping to there drop-shipping store. You literally can't make any profit unless you charge for shipping or raise the retail price they recommend to cover your shipping. You have to consider their commission (5% if using the free version) or no charge with paid membership, and other fees from your shopfiy store. So if you using the paid member, Shopify Payment, and charge shipping, you can make a profit, however its just not for me.

August 25, 2019

Hi there!

We appreciate your feedback. Since all of our products are shipped from within the US & Canada, suppliers pay regular shipping fees through carriers like USPS. We do realize this can be challenging at some price points, but we are actively looking into solutions to problems like the one you described.

I'd love to chat with you further about this to talk about finding a solution! Please send me a message at spencer@dropcommerce.co and I'd be happy to connect.

Thanks again for trying our app and your feedback.

- Spencer @ DropCommerce

The Cultures

The prices for the products are extremely unrealistic. 60$ for an average backpack? To make it worse, they have a "minimum price you need to set for every product to ensure they make the most out of your transaction. Really greedy in my opinion. I do not recommend this at all.

August 11, 2019

Thank you for the review!

Our suppliers are all real brands based in USA and Canada. Because of this retail pricing is typically higher than what you would find on sites like Ali-express.

Also because we partner with real American and Canadian brands, part of the agreement is that vendors do not sell their products for below MSRP so that they do not get undercut, the minimum price is not dictated by us but by the suppliers of the products.

If you would like to discuss this further please email support@dropcommerce.co as we would be happy to chat!

KjSelections

Good luck getting consistent sales. The prices on this app after shipping cost and app fee per sale, ARE HIGHER then what the product is sold elsewhere online. All prices here FULL RETAIL.

June 22, 2019

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't happy with the product pricing. Our suppliers offer a minimum of 30% discount, but it's true that in some cases the shipping rates and other fees add up to around the discount amount.

Many suppliers offer free shipping and some offer up to 50% discount, but in the cases where they don't, you would want to make sure you're charging shipping to your customer so that you don't need to roll it into the product price.

All our products are shipped from within the US or Canada, so shipping rates tend to be higher than our competitors who offer primarily Chinese products with 4+ week shipping times.

If you have any questions or you'd like some help finding products with cheaper shipping, we'd be happy to chat further.

Thanks for your feedback,

Patrick @ DropCommerce

Susu Horizon

I love when I see U.S made products. However, the fact that there is a minimum price to sell items is by itself a no go. I run ads and run promotions along with coupons. Lets say I posted the minimum selling price but my customers used one of the coupons I posted. Now they could be buying the items lower than the minimum price placed and there would be an issue between me and the app/supplier. Not a good idea to force a minimum price at all. This has potential. However, when you are able to put your own prices like in spocket and oberlo, then I would think of reinstalling this app.

May 7, 2019

Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear your frustration with the minimum selling price feature.

To be clear, if the product price dips below the minimum selling price due to a coupon, that's totally fine! The feature only limits the initial listed price of the product before other store-level discounts. I'll make sure that we make this more obvious within the app!

Just to explain the reasoning behind this feature, unlike some other apps, the products in our app are from real brands. These brands work hard to build their name, and they require that stores don't sell their products at a lower rate than their retail price, which is what the minimum advertised price is.

Most stores don't find this to be an issue, since in most cases selling below the minimum advertised price would result in less-than-desired profit.

I hope that helps clarify this feature!

- DropCommerce Team

magazzinostore

They only allow 3 suppliers to choose from, They dont have product you can choose from ,very little.

May 14, 2019

Hi there!

It's true that our free plan offers access to up to 3 unique suppliers at one time, but our Professional plan offers access to unlimited suppliers in our system. I hope that helps!

- DropCommerce Team