DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

by DropCommerce

Fast 3-7 day shipping from high quality brands in US & Canada.

Lil Furry Paws

I purchased a prebuilt template for $199 thinking it will be unique but it's the same template I saw in their sample site. Even the wording and photos. I made my first sale, which I was excited about. But I was charged 17.99 for shipping but on my end it says shipping was 4.99 for the product. I ended up owing $5.77 just to complete the purchase. Now I'm rethinking this app because I am unsure of the real shipping charges for the other suppliers.

September 11, 2020

Hi there, I'm sorry if there was some confusion about the prebuilt templates. We show the templates so that you know exactly what you are getting in advance.

Regarding the shipping cost, I'd love to speak with you to figure out what's going on! I can assure you that we did not intentionally mislead or overcharge you. If you reach out to support@dropcommerce.com I would be happy to help figure all this out and make sure your future orders are profitable :)

I look forward to speaking with you,

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder & CEO

L & M Kee

I have used the app for almost a year and even paid for the annual subscription. I will not renew because the products are too high priced to make any profits.

July 28, 2020

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you found the products expensive. To be transparent, we operate as an open marketplace, so the suppliers set their own rates, and we mandate that they offer at minimum a 30% margin, but since a lot of the products are made in the US with high quality materials in small batches, prices do tend to be higher.

However with that being said, the higher price points comes with an opportunity for happier customers and repeat business as our suppliers offer higher quality products and faster shipping times than many other dropshipping platforms.

We take all feedback into consideration and we do appreciate the opportunity to improve!

I will reach out directly to see if there's anything we can do to help.

Thanks a lot,

Spencer, DropCommerce Founder

Happy Kids Happy Family

cannot combine the variant in import list. .................................................................

June 1, 2020

Hi there,

Because our products are synced with the accounts of real US brands, we are not able to allow the combining of variants from different products at this time, but if you reach out to us via Live Chat I'd be happy to see if there's anything we can do to help with your needs!

We'll look forward to hearing from you,

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

One American Store

[Updated 2] I'm lowering my rating. Be wary of the fine print: The listed shipping prices are not what you will pay! You will pay a higher fee that is not advertised in a very upfront way in my opinion. They will reimburse the difference for up to 20 orders a month. Read low rated reviews and you will see several people like me feel tricked into thinking shipping prices are lower only to find out we are losing money paying these not so obvious fees. This left me feeling cheated. Had they told me upfront I'd be paying more, I could make an informed decision about investing 39.99 a month. Well, they got my money, but I won't be using them anymore. This was the last straw for me on top of other often mentioned issues related to cost and suppliers insisting one sells their products at outrages markups. This app has potentials Just know what you are getting into.

CoreFloorz

Items are over price, not sure how you can make a profit! $25 bags are $90 on this app. They must get a cut off of each item.

March 11, 2020

Hi there,

I'm very sorry that you feel that the items in our app are overpriced. All prices are set by the suppliers, and we do not any any cut on any items. Each supplier manages their own profile, so it's up to stores to choose which suppliers offer products at prices that work for them.

We require that suppliers show their true retail prices on DropCommerce, so if you're actually seeing the same item for cheaper elsewhere, we would happily look into it and remove the item if that's true.

Would you mind letting me know which supplier you're referring to so we can look into it?

I will reach out personally to see if we can work this out.

Thanks for your feedback,

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

Smart Hub Brasil

The shipping fee is very expensive, there is no cheaper option. The products are great, but this shipping is not feasible.

September 6, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Based on your store name it appears you may be from Brazil?

If so you may have noticed that international shipping can sometimes be a little bit higher. Most of our USA shipping rates are $10 or often less.

We sent you a personal email and so if you are interested we would love to chat with you more to learn more about your unique situation and challenges to see if we can better assist you!