DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
February 4, 2023

Overall, this app is fine, however some things just don't work. For example, the auto-fulfillment doesn't update shopify with tracking information when an order ships. I have to go in for each order and manually fulfill in shopify and copy over the tracking number. Not a big deal if they would fix it. I've been doing this for several months. It was an issue more than a year ago, fixed for a while, now it doesn't work at all. Support says they are working on it. Frustrating to say the least.

Slate Avenue
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
DropCommerce replied February 7, 2023

Hey there,

Our apologies for this issue.

Our team has found and fixed the bug causing this issue. They have reached out to you to see if it is still showing on your end.

Thank you so much for your patience as we fixed this error!

Edited January 30, 2023

I signed up for the free trial and cannot get a hold of anyone to cancel before the trial is completed. DO NOT pay for the full year up front. I'm afraid I'm not going to get my money back.

**update: they did refund my purchase, however, the app still was not a fit for my needs

Kait's Post
Time spent using app: 20 days
DropCommerce replied January 31, 2023

Hey there,

Sorry to hear that you are looking to cancel!

Our apologies that you did not receive a reply right away, our support team currently operates between 9am-5pm PST every day.

You certainly do qualify for a refund based on our refund policy, and so it has been issued to you.

We hope to see you on DropCommerce again in the future!

May 19, 2022

I have tried nearly all of the drop shipping apps. The DropCOmmerce app lacks some features to make it easy to import in bulk, but I have been assured they are working on such features. Still, I am sold on the selection of quality goods not found anywhere else, and therefore will continue using DropCommerce. Afterall, it's what you're selling that is important.
Gene Gilmore

Home And Flair
Time spent using app: 22 days
DropCommerce replied May 25, 2022

Hey Gene,

Thank you for your review! We will have that feature ready soon as discussed. Our support team has followed up with you to discuss further. I'm very pleased to hear that you are enjoying our selection of products!

Please feel free to reach out whenever you need!

April 25, 2022

First and foremost, I love this product. The app itself makes finding reliable suppliers with amazing products incredibly easy. The integration with the Shopify site is fantastic, and I appreciate the detail to which they allow product importation. Where this app lacks is customer service. I purchased the website build out package which promises 3 months of automated shipping help. I have not gotten the help I need with a single shipment, and have had to complete them all myself, despite following the team's instructions and switching on automated shipping. The one shipment they did assist with, they didn't even pay out for both suppliers so only one of the products from one supplier was fulfilled-- so I had to follow back up and complete the order myself so that my customer could receive the full order they had already purchased and paid for. Then, when I reach out to customer service (which I've done multiple times), they are less than helpful. I didn't purchase their most expensive plan and pay for automated help to receive little to no true support, with customer service reps that could seem to care less if my problem is solved. TLDR; The app is great, the customer service team is less than helpful.

Reverie Wearables
Time spent using app: 7 months
DropCommerce replied April 26, 2022

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your feedback, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with our support team. We usually get great feedback on the quality of our customer support, and so I do apologize for any issues that you may have run into!

I believe our support team may have mentioned that we can not activate the automated fulfillment feature for you, as you need to do so on your end which acts as a form of consent to allow our system to do so. We are going to take your feedback into consideration and look at making this more obvious to our users so that there is no confusion in the future.

We want to make this right for you, our head of support Anastasia has reached out to you to discuss further. Please reach out if you have any other concerns or feedback!

April 19, 2022

Hello how can i cancel my subscription? I can't find it anywhere... i don't want to pay for anything

Domfield
Time spent using app: 14 days
DropCommerce replied April 26, 2022

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you are looking to leave DropCommerce. We have sent you confirmation that you will not be charged, and instructions on how to verify so. We hope to re-gain your business in the future!

Edited April 2, 2022

I wish I could find my dog that i lost a while back because dogs are humans best friend. alas i cannot.

DepotBeauty
Time spent using app: 21 days
DropCommerce replied April 6, 2022

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about your furry friend, hopefully you get reunited soon!

When it comes to dropshipping I hope that your experience has been great with DropCommerce, please feel free to reach out if there is anything we can do to help you grow your business!

Edited April 2, 2022

I have been having unfortunate issues with this app and found it difficult to contact the appropriate person to get it fixed. they've finally put in a ticket so we will see how it goes..,

Sage Shop
Time spent using app: 7 months
DropCommerce replied April 6, 2022

Hi there!

Thank you for your review and for your patience! We are working on resolving your issue as fast as possible and will be in touch soon!

Please feel free to reach out if there is anything else we can do to help in the meantime.

Edited November 20, 2020

The app itself is pretty well done, better then most really. The issue here is that most of the products on here are priced terribly high leaving no room for profit. There are quite a few products where once you pay shipping and for the product, the total is substantially higher then the suggested retail of the price, which makes little sense. Other items on here you can find online selling for less then what you can actually buy them for on here, again makes little sense. If you can spend a lot of time and effort you can find a few items that might actually provide profit and offer faster shipping then most other places. 3 stars simply because its a well done app, if only there was something profitable to sell it would be a winner.

DealioStealio
Time spent using app: 5 months
DropCommerce replied August 10, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! As a marketplace, we allow the suppliers to set their own prices as long as they are giving a margin of 30% or more. However, shipping can certainly eat into that margin if you aren't charging customers for it.

With over 23,000 products on our platform, we have a fair share of products offering 40%, 50%, or 60% off retail. But we understand if these products don't align with your chosen niche. We're working on it!

Overall, thanks for giving us a shot, and for taking the time to give us your thoughts on how we can improve :)

- DropCommerce Support Team

June 2, 2020

Love how many vendors you have for drop shipping, but the prices are very high. Most are already passed the retail price on the internet then to mark it up more to make a profit makes it difficult to get things sold quickly. Then the monthly fee is a bit high also so try to get the yearly plan which is a decent price. HOWEVER the ease of use is amazing and the staff was quick to respond to my questions and concerns. Prices and fees receive a one star rating, the other two stars are ease of use and great customer service.

Stellarelli
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
DropCommerce replied June 2, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review!

Since our suppliers are independent businesses that manage their own pricing, our role is to keep finding more high quality, affordable suppliers and to encourage existing ones to reconsider more competitive pricing.

The general rule is that suppliers list their retail price and then they offer 30-50% margin on that, depending on their business.

If you reach out via Live Chat I'd be happy to help try and find some affordable items for you! I'd love to learn more about your business.

Thanks for your feedback,

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

May 28, 2020

I gave this a shot TWICE, but I can't see a way to make a profit or to be remotely competitive, given the prices + shipping. Otherwise, nice app.

The Great Gear Store. Pursue Your Passions, Live Your Greatest Life.
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
DropCommerce replied May 28, 2020

Hi there,

I appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't found a profitable combination with our app.

I would love to speak with you directly about this to see if we can help.

If you're interested in chatting, please reach out to our support team via Live Chat and I'd love to try and find a profitable solution for you!

Thanks again,