DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

by DropCommerce

Best dropshipping app for high quality US & Canadian products

B.G.T.Y. Lifestyle™ Blog & Boutique

I love DropCommerce. While they don't have as many suppliers, their selection is of high quality. Their customer service is also great as well. There have been a couple of times when my request to add a supplier's products was denied because they couldn't see my site (I haven't launched it yet) and DropCommerce has reached out to those suppliers on my behalf using the information that I provided to get approved. That's a big deal for me because I only want to source quality products from brands that are a close match for my brand. My only complaint is that there have been a couple times where I've requested approval or was about to request approval and literally hours or a day later, that particular supplier was gone. I can't imagine what would happen if I've picked products from a supplier and they decide to leave DropCommerce for whatever reason. That would leave the store owner high and dry. I understand things change but there has to be a better way. Other than, DropCommerce is one of my favorite Shopfiy apps/resources!

Joxtrott Camouflage

Originally this review was not favorable. However, Patrick from DropCommerce reached out to me and is in the process of resolving some vendor challenges. I decided to reinstall the App and give it a second try. You should as well. You can see how quality and locality is an important aspect of their company.

Rustic Slate

This app was easy to use. Has a small catalog but the products are of high quality. The products are a little pricey so you definitely need to have a niche market for what you bring into your store or you wont make any sales.

B Inspired Boutique

Love the app, love the fact they have good USA products, however only flaw is the app is not importing all product info at times, especially pricing, just wish we can have more then 3 suppliers on the Free version though overall its great.

March 14, 2019

Hey there! Thanks for the review :) If you want to message us at info@dropcommerce.co, we'd be happy to help look into the issues you mentioned about product info not being imported. Thanks again!

Clothes-Together

Ok so I just installed this app., to get a chance to look at the products. I like all the products, looks awesome, good quality by sight. Anyway, this app., and company I see a lot of potential in. I am gonna uninstall this app., just because I am going to wait for more vendors, and products. I am hoping for more shoes, cosmetics, bags, apparel, which are the products I am looking for. I really like it so far, and a very clean app..