DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

by DropCommerce

Fast 3-7 day shipping from high quality brands in US & Canada.

Amber & Orange

Patrick and the support team rocks! I had a minor issue with item tags that turned out to be a non-issue after all, but Patrick was super responsive and quick to review the issue and help get me back on track. Additionally, the team is receptive to customer feedback regarding future functionality. I highly recommend!

Homestead Hybrid

We at Homestead Hybrid have been using DropCommerce coming up on a year now and they have always been super helpful with every question, issue and order made through them. We now have an annual account due to the amount of Solar Equipment they carry.

December 27, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review. We're happy you appreciate our service and we look forward to working with you and watching your continued success in 2021 :)

Expressive DeZien

MAN! I wish I could leave more stars. Listen Shopifiers. You will NOT find better Customer Service. Seriously I have asked so many "duh" questions and they have answered every single question patiently (thanks Patrick lol) EVEN going out of their way to find the answers. Now while they do not speak for other companies they do share knowledge. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE DropCommerce. AND EVEN BETTER I've been with Shopify for a year this month and they are the ONLY supplier that has 1 communicated every time I had questions. 2 that I've made a 100% legit sale with. AND Celebrated with me. They don't make you feel stupid its like they're really a part of your company your on the same team. ATTENTION Newbie’s Don’t use anyone else Trust there’s no better as far as I’m concerned I wish I had been with them since day 1. Expressive DeZien LOVES DropCommerce.

No More Anxiety

In a busy Saturday & season, customer service rocked! Handled my issue right away! Thank you Patrick!

Brookasa

Great products, INCREDIBLE customer service. Every time I have a question, Patrick or someone on his team responds ASAP and actually helps. I hope they keep adding more vendors because I love the convenience of the app. Yes, your profit margin looks lower versus sourcing vendors individually, but get back to me once you actually start selling. DropCommerce saves you you a ton of time because it automates so much of the process. It's worth it.

Warm Human 800-880-9138

DropCommerce is great! We were not interested in doing individual dropshipping because of the amount of work involved in processing the orders but with DropCommerce it's as easy as processing one of our own web orders. If you are a maker, we highly recommend connecting with them!

Pikabls

Recently started using this app, so far its amazing and the customer support is awesome! The online chat feature is very helpful! They feature a fantastic product selection, from US suppliers. All i was looking for, in one very user-friendly app. Thanks!

November 13, 2020

Thank you so much! We're happy to support you in your journey, and we look forward to following your success with your store :)

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder & CEO

JUNOFIT

I was looking for products to add to my store.This app is very easy to set up.Great products.The support team answered my questions right away! I totally recommend this app.

Haus Of Detox

The app is super easy to use and I really like the array of products that are offered. Once I made my first sale, it was extremely easy to fulfill the order.

Purrs n' Grrs

Purchased a pre-built store, it was delivered in 18 hours, had a few troubles getting it setup, but tech support has been incredible and is willing to go above and beyond to make sure that I get my store set up correctly. I'm still a beginner with Shopify, and DropCommerce has been the perfect app for someone like me who is still a bit unclear on some things. And for the price of a pre-built store and the time it's delivered, it doesn't seem to be worth the time trying to build it yourself. I will be using DropCommerce for my current and futures stores. I'm also from outside of the U.S., Canada to be exact, and was disappointed that some of the product suppliers don't ship outside the U.S., but DropCommerce isn't responsible for their suppliers' shipping options, and being a Canadian my whole life, this isn't anything new to me, and I will work around it. There are still a lot of great products that do ship outside the U.S., and even some Canadian suppliers. I would still recommend the app to non-American users.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14