DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

by DropCommerce

Dropship High Quality Products From Real US Brands

Petite Dragonfly

I really like this app. It saves me time and -in time-makes an avenue stream through my store. I also like the new items so I can branch out into other products that are unique. I also found the support quick and efficient

Variety Corner Spot

The app is incredibly easy to use. It did not take long for the products to import. Very satisfied with the app, altogether.

November 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are very happy to hear that you're getting value from the app.

We have lots of good updates and more products coming soon, so stick around :D

Davionsstore

Great resource for high quality products, so far I have found everything that i have looked for. The support team is great. Very impressed with the quality. I am impressed when they assigned me an account manager when i upgraded to the pro version. So far very happy. I would highly recommend this app.

What A Watch!

DropCommerce is great. They have great products and some actually ship from the US. I had an issue with my backend inventory management, and I emailed support, and they responded almost instantly, he went in and fixed all of my products for me. This is definitely an excellent app to be using! I also placed a sample order and I got exactly what was ordered. Definitely use this app!

LK’s Boutique

One of the best apps I have the pleasure to work with. Customer service is number one. I had a small incident with one of the suppliers and the DropCommerce team was immediately on it and resolved the issue over night. Thank you for your amazing service, help and support!

October 20, 2019

Thank you so much for the review. We're so happy to have you as a user, and we appreciate your kind words.

Jewelry Bubble

This is a good app. The items are well curated . They have suppliers from the United States and Canada. Which makes it great for quick shipping. A lot of the Jewelry is artisan .As for customer support, I have reached out to customer support several times and the response is prompt and good.

October 19, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind review. We really appreciate you using the app and we look forward to seeing your success in dropshipping!

DoDazzles

This has been the best app. Finally found what I was looking for. I have a few issues with a particular company with a few products not uploading, showing an error. So I sent a message and they research and solved the issues. Like really quick. They were right on top of it. Thanks Team!!!

October 15, 2019

Thanks for the great feedback! We’re thrilled to hear we’ve been able to help your business succeed. Don’t hesitate to reach out again if you need anything else.

Best,

Michael

disNdatmarket

What separates DropCommerce from the other Drop shipping apps? It is their awesome customer support, the products and the flawless app that integrates with Shopify.

Spencer & Patrick have gone above and beyond, they have answered my questions in a timely manner.

DropCommerance has atomically added the shipping and fees and cost under the import tab that takes the guess work out. This has been a major concern to me, this is very difficult getting this right with other suppliers.

Spencer & Patrick, disNdatmarket wants to thank the both of you for the support you have given me.

October 1, 2019

Hi there!

Thank you so much for the review. We really appreciate your kind words, and we're excited to see you continue to use our platform and build your dropshipping business!

Talk soon,

Patrick

Time Refinery

Fantastic drop-shipping aggregator. Great vendors and products shipping from the US and Canada, and support has been phenomenal. Thank you Patrick!

October 1, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to see you enjoying our app and appreciate your compliments on our support.

Cheers,

Patrick @ DropCommerce

Princess Jewelers

Ok so I have recently did a major shift in my jewelry business where I have transitioned to online vs. brick and mortar. So it was really important for me to find apps that would help me push my brand and not redirect customers to their site. So I came across Drop commerce..,and GUYS I LOVE IT!!!! I installed the app after some comparative shopping and research regarding the functionality of various Shopify apps.

While adding products to my store, I found that it would really help if I could in essence "...kill two birds with one stone" by being able to not only tag my products, but if I could simply choose which of my collections I'd like each piece of jewelry imported into as I import vs assigning to a collection once imported to my site, or having to type or remember the exact collection name as I import each piece of jewelry.

So I contacted DropCommerce's support staff. They explained that currently it was setup to import into the collection of my choice, but that I had to type in the "exact" collection name. I said"ok" ....afterall at least it would import it into the collection. However, by the time I went over to import my products I noticed they'd added a drop down menu where my collection titles were already listed as choices! This was a total surprise of efficiency and stellar customer service. If only the world was made up of businesses that went out of the way to help their customers! Thanks Drop commerce! Thanks Patrick! Thanks technology staff!!!!

Previous 1 3 4