DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

by DropCommerce

Fast 3-7 day shipping from high quality brands in US & Canada.

Frisky Pet Hub

I have just processed the first order my store received and found the integration very straightforward and simple. A few mouse clicks was all it took to send the order to the supplier.

July 6, 2020

Thank you for your review! Congrats on processing your first order :)

We look forward to your continued success with our platform.

Thanks again,

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

Rexces

It was easy to use. Quality products. Payment plans are worth your money. Would recommend for others to use.

Nova Queens

Super easy to process orders. Great quality products, but could be a bigger selection. Great shipping dates as well

I Love Local

The team had done a great job connecting and sourcing products from high quality North American businesses. In a time where international shipping is tough, being able to work with North American brands is a huge relief.

June 25, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We're happy to have you on board, and we look forward to working together :)

Acimahs

I've been using this for a couple of weeks now and so far its good,when I have any issues customer support has been been very supportive..

AR FAMN

I am happy to find a great selection of US and EU products to put in my store. I feel that their fee is reasonable, the site is very user friendly and integrated seamlessly with my Shopify. Importing product to my store was a breeze. The customer service is prompt and very helpful, so nice to have something reliable! In the future, I hope to see more supplier options, and product reviews added.

June 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. :)

Green Goddess Entertaining

Great customer service from Patrick from DropCommerce. This is my first venture in E-com and have a lot of questions starting out, and Patrick has been speedy and thorough answering them.

The Dog Society

So glad to have found this app! I’ve been looking for legit suppliers in one place that offer only quality products and dropcommerce has them all! I can see that it’s still quite fresh so there’s definitely a room for improvement/growth technically (as I had a few technical errors). I used oberlo, spocket and other platforms but all seem to lead to aliexpress. Tired of long shipping and cheap quality products. With them I was able to make sales and I’m just on my trial period. Appreciate also the U.S. shipping fee subsidy as well as the support. I had a lot of questions and they answered professionally. Only downside is the subscription price. Dropshipping margin is less profitable so it would help if you could reduce it a bit. Also add another payment method other than credit card. Thanks!

June 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the review :) We are always looking for ways to continue making the products more profitable and increasing the margin while still maintaining our high standard of quality.

We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to a long relationship with you as you build your business!

The Haet Shop

I have tried other Dropshipping apps this one is the best I have found. Products are excellent and so is the service and shipping. They are great to deal with.

viralgraphictees

Just getting started, but the onboarding process was easy and seems like a very user friendly app! Great support team as well!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12