by Drop Hippo

We Do The Hard Work For Dropshippers So You Don't Have To!

Sedikhii Savings Plus

SedikhiiSavingsPlus.Com - Fashion For The Fashionably Fortunate

DropHippo is always prompt in replying to my inquiries. I like the cute purple hippo they have as their mascot/logo. The app itself is really well made. It's got an easy to understand interface, quality photos of products and descriptions already prepared for many items which saves us dropshippers time as we just have to tweak them a little.

An honest review is nothing without providing constructive criticism and in say so, I suggest DropHippo to increase the amount of products they offer, possibly lower their prices a little on some select items and make sure the basic facts are available such as materials used in making an item.

No app is absolutely perfect, I may be giving this app 5/5 stars, but only because I'm forced to select 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5. My actually rating is 4.5 stars. There's always room for improvement.

Thank you for such a great app.

Tech-Savvi

Best fulfillment agency around. These guys couldn't be more helpful from start to finish. Highly recommend DropHippo.

HAZZLER

Purpose of using Drophippo is to get items faster to my customers, well what a NIGHTMARE! Over the span of 2 months and more than 20 orders, Kevin, Sam & Stephan managed to screw everything up, from blaming it on USPS to blaming it on their USA team. Apparently they are located in the UK and the USA team is completely on their own. I've had customers wait over 20 days to receive items they ordered that were supposedly shipped from the USA, how long does it take an item to be delivered from NY to LA? 20 days really? Really? That's not even the worst thing, imagine your customers waiting 20 days only to receive the wrong item....LMAO!

SAVE YOURSELF, Please DO NOT trust your business to these guys. If you need more proof, I've got screenshots of chats where they gladly displayed their INCOMPETENCE numerous times......Follow me on Facebook @olokofire

September 25, 2019

Hi there Hazzler, we are sorry to read that you took down the previous 5 star review from the original store owner where we fulfilled all their orders without any problems thus enabling them to sell the store to you as you were confident that there was no issues.

We are sorry things never worked out for you with DropHippo however we can state categorically that we did do our best to ensure that you were 100% informed at all times including providing proof from an online news agency that the USPS facility was closed due to a Mercury spillage, calling USPS directly to try and expedite your packages that were impacted by the Mercury spill and offering to reship free of charge but alas that was not to be.

We would like to wish you and your new supplier the very best of luck and no hard feelings from us here at DropHippo.

Best Regards,

Stefan and Kevin

Smooth Living

I did eCom a couple years ago. Stopped because I absolutely hated manually fulfilling orders etc. Heard about DropHippo and decided to get into eCom again. It's incredibly nice to not having to worry about placing orders all day long anymore and just have the DropHippo team handle that. If I could give 6 stars out of 5, I would. Thanks guys.

Interest Planet

really happy i found these guys. awesome personalized service, takes the stress out of dropshipping thats for sure. cheers drophippo!

Sphb

I used this app.Easy to use,and I like this app. I would like to give 5 STARS.
Thank you.

NanoHairSolutions

These guys know what they are at. Have changed the game for dropshippers. Their customer service is second to none. The interface for monitoring your sales within the app is top notch & No more relying on long delivery times from China. Thank you Drophippo!

Great British Tees

Just started using DropHippo, made my life so much easier!!! Opened up loads more possibilities for dropshipping products, its my new must have!

SoundStix - Wireless Redefined

Drophippo are amazing to work with. Great communication and shipping from USA in 2-6 days AND cheaper than China. This is a no brainer.

ARIMA

I had this app for one week and never got anywhere with this company. There was a lot of back and forth and being left on read. I saw that I was left one read again today and got fed up. Don't waste your time guys. These guys don't have their stuff together.

May 10, 2019

Hi

Not sure what the issue is you had but whatever it is i am sure i can help solve it. Feel free to reach out to me at info@drophippo.com and title FAO Kevin. Or even just email to tell me what was not to your satisfaction within the app.

Kind Regards