DropHippo ‑ eCom Simplified

DropHippo ‑ eCom Simplified

by Drop Hippo

We Do The Hard Work For Dropshipping So You Don't Need To!

Hippo Tape

Been using drophippo for a few months now and it's just been fantastic. The support is always ready to help, orders are shipped fast and with no issues. Will be sticking around for a long time!

January 20, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to read that you are happy with our services and thank you for your business :)

Sedikhii Savings Plus

SedikhiiSavingsPlus.Com - Fashion For The Fashionably Fortunate

DropHippo is always prompt in replying to my inquiries. I like the cute purple hippo they have as their mascot/logo. The app itself is really well made. It's got an easy to understand interface, quality photos of products and descriptions already prepared for many items which saves us dropshippers time as we just have to tweak them a little.

An honest review is nothing without providing constructive criticism and in say so, I suggest DropHippo to increase the amount of products they offer, possibly lower their prices a little on some select items and make sure the basic facts are available such as materials used in making an item.

No app is absolutely perfect, I may be giving this app 5/5 stars, but only because I'm forced to select 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5. My actually rating is 4.5 stars. There's always room for improvement.

Thank you for such a great app.

Tech-Savvi

Best fulfillment agency around. These guys couldn't be more helpful from start to finish. Highly recommend DropHippo.

Smooth Living

I did eCom a couple years ago. Stopped because I absolutely hated manually fulfilling orders etc. Heard about DropHippo and decided to get into eCom again. It's incredibly nice to not having to worry about placing orders all day long anymore and just have the DropHippo team handle that. If I could give 6 stars out of 5, I would. Thanks guys.

Interest Planet

really happy i found these guys. awesome personalized service, takes the stress out of dropshipping thats for sure. cheers drophippo!

Sphb

I used this app.Easy to use,and I like this app. I would like to give 5 STARS.
Thank you.

NanoHairSolutions

These guys know what they are at. Have changed the game for dropshippers. Their customer service is second to none. The interface for monitoring your sales within the app is top notch & No more relying on long delivery times from China. Thank you Drophippo!

Great British Tees

Just started using DropHippo, made my life so much easier!!! Opened up loads more possibilities for dropshipping products, its my new must have!

SoundStix - Wireless Redefined

Drophippo are amazing to work with. Great communication and shipping from USA in 2-6 days AND cheaper than China. This is a no brainer.

Born 2 Ride

Game changer if you dropship from Ali:
- faster shipping times
- usually lower prices
- auto fulfillment and tracking code update = more time to focus on selling
- you can add a slip with your logo offering discounts. It enhances the trust in your store and brand in the customer's mind
- i can use the auto fulfillment powers of the app with any provider I ask them to
- their support is second to none.

It's such an upgrade from apps like oberlo or whatnot

Previous 1