DropHippo

DropHippo

by Drop Hippo

We Do The Hard Work For Dropshippers So You Don't Have To!

Rescuers Club

Great reliable app with quick fulfilment. Customer service and the team at DropHippo are great too. Highly recommended!

Hufe

I truly love this app. I used to work with Aliexpress and I can't count how many times there was a miscommunication between me and the sellers and I had to deal with multiple sellers with variable quality, not consistent so really hard to scale the business up. Once, I had a seller giving me fake tracking numbers for weeks until I realized it and had to refund all customers.
With Drophippo, I only deal with one person who speaks English fluently. They can source all products (including some not available on marketplaces), double-check the quality and ship the products in proper packaging. Anyway, if you're serious about your business, you should give them a try.

Everie Woman

Drophippo is hands down THE MOST IMPORTANT app for a hands free Dropshipping experience. If you have high order volume, it’s absolutely necessary to have fulfillment on auto-pilot. Don’t bother with any other app, Drophippo & their team are second to none!

Sweet Vitamins

I really love this app, I don't understand some of the bad reviews I saw, in my case it saves me a lot of shipping time and money, The support team is always quick to help me when I need them. As long as they stay top quality like this, I will continue working with them.

Thread Domain

DropHippo has completely changed the way we run our business. No matter what products we need to source, they've been able to find them at competitive rates. The best part of their service offering is the QA testing they carry out. A few times they've caught products that would negatively affect our brand if we had actually shipped them. So in more ways than one they've helped our business grow year over year.

Original Britain

been using these guys a while and always had good experience. support is good and app is nice and easy to use. looking forward to scaling up even more with these guys.

Atomic Ivy

Super happy with the guys at drophippo, even through the whole covid-19 situation. Thanks again for always being a great help with our business.

Hippo Tape

Been using drophippo for a few months now and it's just been fantastic. The support is always ready to help, orders are shipped fast and with no issues. Will be sticking around for a long time!

January 20, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to read that you are happy with our services and thank you for your business :)

Sedikhii Savings Plus

SedikhiiSavingsPlus.Com - Fashion For The Fashionably Fortunate

DropHippo is always prompt in replying to my inquiries. I like the cute purple hippo they have as their mascot/logo. The app itself is really well made. It's got an easy to understand interface, quality photos of products and descriptions already prepared for many items which saves us dropshippers time as we just have to tweak them a little.

An honest review is nothing without providing constructive criticism and in say so, I suggest DropHippo to increase the amount of products they offer, possibly lower their prices a little on some select items and make sure the basic facts are available such as materials used in making an item.

No app is absolutely perfect, I may be giving this app 5/5 stars, but only because I'm forced to select 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5. My actually rating is 4.5 stars. There's always room for improvement.

Thank you for such a great app.

Tech-Savvi

Best fulfillment agency around. These guys couldn't be more helpful from start to finish. Highly recommend DropHippo.

Previous 1 3