DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

by DropInBlog

Build a superior blog. Grow your SEO. No WordPress needed.

Gwen Beloti Collection

I recently started using the app and I'm enjoying it thus far. The platform is pretty user friendly. I really like the layout and the style of it, it goes with the aesthetic of my brand. What I really appreciate is the timely customer service. I reached to support a few times and they always get back to me super quick.

Missing At Sea

Love how simple this system works. We use the Blogs as backup info linked to product pages, works great. They also managed the installation for us - total legends! Highly recommend :)

Subcold Ltd

Great blog with SEO. Tells you exactly what needs to be done to get the most out of your blog posts.

Canada PEScience

This app is exactly what Shopify needs. Shopify standard blog functionality kind of stinks...which is OK since Shopify focus is being a great storefront. But when getting content onto your website nicely after all the time and money put into a website...you will need this app. Highly recommend. Support is also top notch. I asked for a couple customizations and they handled it all

hellozurich

We use this app and did a lot of customization – thanks to the support-team and it's fast reaction everything works as we wished for. Thanks.

Good Boy Pet Company

Great app, very easy to install and amazing customer support! Super happy and they have been able to help me with everything I need so far. :)

Acacia Accents

This app is awesome and had really helped me to improve my SEO. Also, the customer service is awesome!

coLLo AppareL

Support is excellent, and the app is perfect and easy to use. Had an issue with coding and the team at DropInBlog fix it right away.

Conmaté

Really good app to get a nice lay-out for your blog! Also a really good and fast customer service! love it

ExcellentSupply.com

Just imported our blog articles over to Drop-In-Blog. Drop-In-Blog is a well laid out app. Here's are 3 key things that I like so far... (1) you can embed products to a blog post, (2) the built-n SEO is great (3) the blog format looks clean and attractive. This app doesn't provide a lot in the way of page layout design panache. But hey, do you really need a lot of design fluff for a blog post? Let's face it, a blog is all about content, and this app has content worked out. My blog posts look terrific. I have products included in a few of them. I have videos embedded in some of them too. And they all now have decent SEO. I did run into some issues with the installation with our theme. But their tech support super helpful and they quickly got it sorted out. The only thing I feel that's off about Drop-In-Blog is that the price is a little bit steep for a blogging tool. But if it brings people to our site I figure it's money well spent. Overall, we're super pleased! I would recommend this tool for anyone who wants to kick their blog up several levels from the baked-in Shopify blogging platform.