DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

by DropInBlog

Build a superior blog. Grow your SEO. No WordPress needed.

Massage Therapy Concepts

Very easy to use and mostly I love the fact that it is SEO focused. Most of the companies are looking for this as the main feature - as was I. I also had great experience walking through issues with their customer support. Highly recommend this product.

COOL ASS TOOLS

I reached out over Messenger in need of some support on my site, and in no time, I had a tech respond and jump in to help! My site is back to just how I want it and all I can say is "Great Support from DropInBlog!" I'll be sticking with them for my Blog Platform For Sure!

Yoni Harmonie

This application is the missing piece when it comes to perfom with a blog on Shopify with a SEO business in mind. Thanks to this application, I shut down my Wordpress setup, sparing a considerable time to maintain only one platform instead of two. Moreover, the support is super reactive and helped me to solve my issues quickly.

Funny Aprons

Don't even bother with any of the other blog apps. Simple and intuitive to use and the best in the market. The only comment i would have for the developer is to lower the price, many businesses are hit hard with covid and any subsidy would go a long way.

Skin Discovery

DropInBlog's support team is incredibly helpful. If you get stuck - send them a note over Facebook Messenger and they will get back to you the same day with a helpful solution.

iLite Lighting

Nicely done. Only downside is you can't have /blog as your URL, something to do with Shopify. But apart from that looks great and quick support.

Reversal Solutions, Inc

So easy to install and use! Made it easy for me to make sure I got the SEO and Meta information right, Looks beautiful. What a HUGE improvement from the otherwise wonderful template I have on Shopify. Very happy with the app.

Yuri A Jones Fine Art

I recently added this app to my website and I am loving it so far. I had been looking for a betting blogging option for my Shopify store and this app covers most of my bases... SEO and embedding products. Most importantly, when I had a quwery about custom styling, the app's author responded very quickly and helped me out in quick time. I'm very impressed!

Animated Apparel Company

This app is simply fantastic! Our blog is much more professional looking and the customer support is there if you have any questions! We highly recommend it.

Tuesday in Love

Definitely a great investment for your online store! The layout of the app is very user friendly and easy to to use. Optimizing your blog posts is made simple with step by step check marks. Also, the layout of your blog becomes more organized and easy to share. One of the nicest features of this app is being able to embed your products into any of your posts seamlessly. And of course, the customer service is very fast and friendly :)

Previous 1 3 4