DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

by DropInBlog

Build a superior blog. Grow your SEO. No WordPress needed.

BE EDGY Berlin

easy to understand for writing blogs :) Also good service and responsive time when asking questions.

Just Love Prints

So far, so great! I've especially been loving the SEO scoring system when I write my posts. The customer service has also been prompt, cordial, and super helpful. Excited to see the fruits of using this app for my blog posts (driving traffic & converting to sales)

LOONAWELL

I use this app to help me set up a professional Blog. I really like its functionalities and find it very user friendly. Once I had some difficulties, contacted the staff through messaging and in less than 30 min the problem was solved and in a very friendly manner. I look forward to continuing using DropInBlog!

Rayvox

I have been looking for a better blogging platform than just the inbuilt Shopify one for a while now, and it was important for me to have SEO insights and an easy to use editor. I was initially attracted to DropInBlog, after seeing a few examples - the blogs looked great, images were handled really nicely, and it had all the features I could want. However, what sold me was the incredible customer service. I wanted to feature my 3 most recent blogs on my homepage, which is built in another app, so the developers wrote some custom code within about a day and allowed me to embed my recent blog posts with ease. Really great service, great app, and a really awesome writing experience. No complaints!

The Cornrow

Really helpful app to show you how best to craft your blog posts. Very user friendly and amazing customer support - A problem I was having with the code on my site was solved in a few hours.

Underdog Games

As an avid Wordpress user, I really appreciate this app and the built-in SEO functions. The support is great. Highly recommend.

Club Scrap

After installing the app with the standard plan, I reached out for a little help with setup today. I successfully imported more than 1,300 blogs (yes, you read that correctly) from Shopify into the app, but needed help with redirects due to the massive volume. In a matter of hours, the job was completed. I asked a few additional questions to complete setup, and they were all resolved immediately. I've had some terrible experiences with other Shopify apps, so I really needed a success story here. Drop In Blog, you have already made my life better. If you detest the Shopify blogging interface like I did, make the switch today.

Glowy Skin Care

User friendly, the funtionalities are quite intuitive and the support is super fast in responding in case of questions.

materials and methods

As someone who knows next-to-nothing about SEO, I found this app so useful! Without WordPress, you can write a blog post and get real-time analysis of your SEO, making it so easy to adjust your copy and increase your score. Their customer service is amazing - so responsive and helpful!

Routzz

A very strong 4.5 stars for the power, ease of use and support offered by this App. Enabled us to quickly create a profile page for our blog contributors and the integrated SEO optimization review functionality is very useful. The only thing keeping me from a full 5 star review is the ability to search the blog within the Shopify site - our blog pages are an important part of our sales "journey", so it is not a minor issue. The team said that is in the pipeline, once that is available, it's a 5 star + review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7