Omtaler (221)

• 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
16. juni 2024

DropIn Blog was an excellent solution where Shopify's blog limited us, and it helps us with SEO. The little customizations, like authors and categories, are also nice. And support always helps you as fast and as much as they can.

Walt's Comic Shop
Tyskland
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
11. juni 2024

Implemented a few months ago. Very happy so far. DropInBlog solved our Shopify blog limitation and allowed us to create a better blog with proper author pages. Love how it helps guide the creation of each post with an estimated SEO score. I have reached out to support twice so far and both times received answers/solutions within the 1/2 hour. Great experience.

PB5star
5 måneder bruker appen
17. april 2024

Great customer support! They were so quick to fix the issue when I needed it. The blog itself is fantastic, of course. I love this thing.

FISHING SUN
Over 2 år bruker appen
14. mars 2024

I'm really enjoying this blog app. Even in my 60s, I found it easy to install and set up. I appreciate being able to seamlessly add products into my blog content. Initially, that was my main reason for installing the app, but I'm also impressed by its SEO capabilities. My blogs are consistently 100% optimized every time I post. I love it!

Bible-ish
5 måneder bruker appen
8. april 2024

This is a great product. It is so good to know the SEO score as you write the blog. Not just the score, but it tells you what to do to achieve a great 90+ score. I had a problem on my first post and hit chat on the app. Within two minutes Hamza not only had an explanation but fixed it for me! I can't give this a higher score but i would!

Elliott Berkshire
21 dager bruker appen
6. mars 2024

Super intuitive app that allows me to make blog posts more interactive and more nicely looking than the standard built-in Shopify blog. I love the SEO-guidance that live tells you where to optimise your blog posts.

Finally, the support service is sublime! Jalal was quick to help me and he was able to fix my issues in a very satisfactory manner!

Can highly recommend :-)

Women of Wine
Tyskland
6 måneder bruker appen
7. juni 2024

Amazing response rate by the team who genuinely want to help you through the issues that you are facing. Highly would recommend!

Lux Yard and Homes
Rundt 8 timer bruker appen
19. mars 2024

It's a really good basic blog that has much more functionality than Shopify's default option. Customer service is really good too.

Antipodean Home
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
20. mars 2024

Jalal - Assisted with a pop up issue I had been struggling with for hours. Within 10 minutes I was up and running. Very pleased.

Take That Finance
Storbritannia
22 dager bruker appen
13. februar 2024

Really easy to use, like that you can add categories and the blogs look professional. Great customer service

Julz Beads