DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

by DropInBlog

Build a superior blog. Grow your SEO. No WordPress needed.

coLLo AppareL

Support is excellent, and the app is perfect and easy to use. Had an issue with coding and the team at DropInBlog fix it right away.

Conmaté

Really good app to get a nice lay-out for your blog! Also a really good and fast customer service! love it

ExcellentSupply.com

Just imported our blog articles over to Drop-In-Blog. Drop-In-Blog is a well laid out app. Here's are 3 key things that I like so far... (1) you can embed products to a blog post, (2) the built-n SEO is great (3) the blog format looks clean and attractive. This app doesn't provide a lot in the way of page layout design panache. But hey, do you really need a lot of design fluff for a blog post? Let's face it, a blog is all about content, and this app has content worked out. My blog posts look terrific. I have products included in a few of them. I have videos embedded in some of them too. And they all now have decent SEO. I did run into some issues with the installation with our theme. But their tech support super helpful and they quickly got it sorted out. The only thing I feel that's off about Drop-In-Blog is that the price is a little bit steep for a blogging tool. But if it brings people to our site I figure it's money well spent. Overall, we're super pleased! I would recommend this tool for anyone who wants to kick their blog up several levels from the baked-in Shopify blogging platform.

the farrah

This is an excellent blog platform. The customer service is great as well and I have been really happy with the functionality and ease of use!

SmartyPants Vitamins

This app made it super easy for me to import existing blogs from Shopify and optimize all my content as well as juggle multiple authors with just a few clicks. Plus the customer service went above and beyond to help with my organization and design!

Martinsson King

Great app. Very easy to use. Support is great and can help you with customisation. So worth the money! Highly recommended!

All Diamond

Great app really helped me in writing my blog posts. Easy and simple interface and great options for social sharing!

Fabulous Flowers

Friendly service and very helpful throughout every step. This app has been a lifesaver for me and I am very grateful to have added it to my store.

Massage Therapy Concepts

Very easy to use and mostly I love the fact that it is SEO focused. Most of the companies are looking for this as the main feature - as was I. I also had great experience walking through issues with their customer support. Highly recommend this product.

COOL ASS TOOLS

I reached out over Messenger in need of some support on my site, and in no time, I had a tech respond and jump in to help! My site is back to just how I want it and all I can say is "Great Support from DropInBlog!" I'll be sticking with them for my Blog Platform For Sure!