DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

by DropInBlog

Build a superior blog. Grow your SEO. No WordPress needed.

Mailbox Big Box

I wasn’t happy with my current blog layout and was looking for something which didn’t require me to change the whole theme and found DropInblog

It was extremely easy to install without me changing the whole theme and gave it a new fresh modern look to the whole layout of my blog! I love the SEO scoring system where it showed me where I needed to improve on the posts!

I would highly recommend DropInBlog to anyone who has an existing store blog or starting out new :)

Panic Brand LLC

I've been searching for a better blogging option than the standard built in shopify blog for a while now and have tried quite a few different apps. This is the only app that is truly a replacement, and not some page builder. It has some really cool features... being able to add products with a Buy Button directly into posts is awesome and so is the SEO scoring feature.

Kimi Naturals

I gotta say I was skeptical. An entire new blog platform? But man, DropInBlog is slick. The SEO analysis thing might even be better the yoast.

Escape Adulthood Lemonade Stand

This is a very user-friendly app for adding a blog to your store. Simple, clean, and easy. Similar to Wordpress, but more approachable. I love the feature for dropping in products directly in your posts, complete with an Add to Cart button. Also, I don't keep up on SEO because it changes so much, so the built-in SEO report card is a great way to make sure I'm keeping up on best practices.

Aqua+ Series

Great app. Easy to use and the SEO feature is a real plus that saves a lot of time. Also, Dropinblo is perfect for integration for HTML/PHP websites.

1 2 4 Next