DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

by DropInBlog

Build a superior blog. Grow your SEO. No WordPress needed.

Martinsson King

Great app. Very easy to use. Support is great and can help you with customisation. So worth the money! Highly recommended!

All Diamond

Great app really helped me in writing my blog posts. Easy and simple interface and great options for social sharing!

Fabulous Flowers

Friendly service and very helpful throughout every step. This app has been a lifesaver for me and I am very grateful to have added it to my store. Jalal has been so helpful and kind and our issues was resolved very quickly. Thank you. We are so grateful.

Massage Therapy Concepts

Very easy to use and mostly I love the fact that it is SEO focused. Most of the companies are looking for this as the main feature - as was I. I also had great experience walking through issues with their customer support. Highly recommend this product.

COOL ASS TOOLS

I reached out over Messenger in need of some support on my site, and in no time, I had a tech respond and jump in to help! My site is back to just how I want it and all I can say is "Great Support from DropInBlog!" I'll be sticking with them for my Blog Platform For Sure!

Yoni Harmonie

This application is the missing piece when it comes to perfom with a blog on Shopify with a SEO business in mind. Thanks to this application, I shut down my Wordpress setup, sparing a considerable time to maintain only one platform instead of two. Moreover, the support is super reactive and helped me to solve my issues quickly.

Funny Aprons

Don't even bother with any of the other blog apps. Simple and intuitive to use and the best in the market. The only comment i would have for the developer is to lower the price, many businesses are hit hard with covid and any subsidy would go a long way.

Skin Discovery

DropInBlog's support team is incredibly helpful. If you get stuck - send them a note over Facebook Messenger and they will get back to you the same day with a helpful solution.

iLite Lighting

Nicely done. Only downside is you can't have /blog as your URL, something to do with Shopify. But apart from that looks great and quick support.

Reversal Solutions, Inc

So easy to install and use! Made it easy for me to make sure I got the SEO and Meta information right, Looks beautiful. What a HUGE improvement from the otherwise wonderful template I have on Shopify. Very happy with the app.